Page 483 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 383433473479480481482483484485486487493533583983 ... LastLast
Results 4,821 to 4,830 of 10396
    Hit a few Targets this morning - picked up the following:

Aayla Jedi Starfighter - $4.98
    Galactic Heroes Mustafar set - $4.98
    Galactic Heroes Endor set - $4.98
    G.I. Joe Blue Cobra H.I.S.S. - $6.98

Also snagged an Order 66 BARC Trooper/Howard the Duck set for $5 (thanks to the $5 off $25 Coupon).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

thx for the tip darkagent. I scored a few shadow stormies for my friend (swspiffy) and myself and got a couple shadow troopers. Get your butt down to LF TRU! There were at least 3 Neyos, 2 utapaus and 4 shadow stormies left. I don't clean stores out and leave my fellow troopers hangin. Now that I said that some scalper will wipe out the pegs -
    Last edited by bikerscout; 06-07-2008 at 08:41 PM. Reason: scalper's choice

Stashed 2 mygeeto battle packs at Pasadena Target if anyone wants them !!

Rushboy, thanks for the Mygeeto stash at Rosemead! I also saw a Hulk Mighty Muggs and JLU Hawkman pack stashed there but left those.

I stopped by Rosemead WM just to see if they had any Transformers Animated - plenty of the Optimus/Megatron 2 packs but no deluxes or voyagers.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Rushboy, thanks for the Mygeeto stash at Rosemead! I also saw a Hulk Mighty Muggs and JLU Hawkman pack stashed there but left those.

I stopped by Rosemead WM just to see if they had any Transformers Animated - plenty of the Optimus/Megatron 2 packs but no deluxes or voyagers.
    Did you get one of those optimus/megatron 2 packs ?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    Did you get one of those optimus/megatron 2 packs ?
    No, I'm going to wait for Voyager Optimus and Leader class Megatron

Culver City Target had a single TFU Rancor.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today was the day of the Viper! I found 7 at Azusa TRU and 1 next door at Azusa WM. Then there were 8 at Baldwin Park Target, so I picked up 2 to make an even 10. Azusa WM had almost a dozen Indy Troop Cars, so I finally picked one up.

Now a story about Burbank TRU...

On Saturday night, I was nearby and decided to drop in. It was 8:52 when I rolled up and the inside gate in the entrance was already pulled shut. The large blonde woman who I assume was the manager on duty was stationed at the exit letting people out. There were still people checking out. I went up to her to let me in and she said they were closed. I pointed out that closing time was 9 and it was not 9. She reiterated that SHE was closed, to which I replied that it was not closing time according to the posted hours. Now I knew that there was likely nothing inside that I would buy, but on principle I wanted entry. So I told her that I knew what I wanted. She grilled me as to what it was and finally called over an employee to walk me to what I asked for (I said a basketball). He walked me over and told me how she NEVER lets people in after she decides to close. He went on to say that they had opened 10 minutes early that morning, which made it "legal" for them to close 10 minutes early. I searched through the basketballs until the clock passed 9:05 and, shockingly, didn't find what I told the lady I wanted, yet I still walked out smiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    He went on to say that they had opened 10 minutes early that morning, which made it "legal" for them to close 10 minutes early.

That is complete Bull$heet!! I was there at opening that same day and they didn't open 10 mins. early. I know who that (extra) large blonde woman was. Her name is Susan and she is the one who told me that it was a perk of the TRU employees to grab the hard to find stuff before the store is open. This was when I put a complaint with her about an employee walking out of the stock room with some variants right in front of us collectors/customers, showing off his score and then proceeding to pay for them at customer service (Dazed & Confused's post) with an employee discount to top it off!

why do you guys even bother with that p.o.s. store? It's smack dab in the middle of the wretched hive of scalper villainy.