Page 490 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590990 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 10286
    Alright!! So Transformers animated is finally hitting Targets!

I guess I won't be getting a Roron Corrob character key after all as it's sold out on Andrewztoys and I can't find it on the Acme site.

TRU Los Feliz had a TF:A Ratchet, a few Starscreams and Deluxe Optimi, and a few of the Optimi vs Megatronius sets as well. Easy easy easy pass.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Los Feliz had a TF:A Ratchet, a few Starscreams and Deluxe Optimi, and a few of the Optimi vs Megatronius sets as well. Easy easy easy pass.
    Your loss for passing up the Screamer!

Those were probably left over from what I saw there last Sat. (bought Screamer, Ratchet, Blackarachnia, deluxe Optimus. The $10 off a $50 dollar purchase knocked down one of the deluxes to just around a dollar).

Walmart Droid sets and Comic Packs

Heads up - Scored one of each Build-a-Droid set, along with 1x Dooku/Anakin, 4x Kashyyyk Trooper/Wookiee Warriors and 4x Stormtrooper/Lando Comic Packs earlier today at Walmart.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I guess I won't be getting a Roron Corrob character key after all as it's sold out on Andrewztoys and I can't find it on the Acme site.
    Here's the link if you still want one:

http://www.characterkey.com/

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Here's the link if you still want one:

http://www.characterkey.com/

-Snags
    Thanks Snags! Bikerscout already provided that link to me so I was able to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Heads up - Scored one of each Build-a-Droid set, along with 1x Dooku/Anakin, 4x Kashyyyk Trooper/Wookiee Warriors and 4x Stormtrooper/Lando Comic Packs earlier today at Walmart.

-Snags
    I found the end cap thingy with the new stuff in it at Walmart too. I grabbed a few of the comics, but that's about it. I'm just not too impressed with this round of Exclusives.

I'm just testing the time-date stamp on this thread. It's the only one that seemed to be out-of-whack.

[Edit] seems fine to me, now. I think some knarly moderating was done in this thread before and that messed its continuity up.

I may go to Target this morning. I have some other things I need to buy. I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I almost forgot...thanks to Turbo for the hot tip on the WM discovery yesterday!!!

UPDATE: I found IJ Last Crusade figures this morning at WM. The only one I got was the German Officer dude. I think he'll fit in nicely amongst the GI Joe ranks.