Page 490 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 390440480486487488489490491492493494500540590990 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 10396
    Alright!! So Transformers animated is finally hitting Targets!

I guess I won't be getting a Roron Corrob character key after all as it's sold out on Andrewztoys and I can't find it on the Acme site.

TRU Los Feliz had a TF:A Ratchet, a few Starscreams and Deluxe Optimi, and a few of the Optimi vs Megatronius sets as well. Easy easy easy pass.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Los Feliz had a TF:A Ratchet, a few Starscreams and Deluxe Optimi, and a few of the Optimi vs Megatronius sets as well. Easy easy easy pass.
    Your loss for passing up the Screamer!

Those were probably left over from what I saw there last Sat. (bought Screamer, Ratchet, Blackarachnia, deluxe Optimus. The $10 off a $50 dollar purchase knocked down one of the deluxes to just around a dollar).

Walmart Droid sets and Comic Packs

Heads up - Scored one of each Build-a-Droid set, along with 1x Dooku/Anakin, 4x Kashyyyk Trooper/Wookiee Warriors and 4x Stormtrooper/Lando Comic Packs earlier today at Walmart.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I guess I won't be getting a Roron Corrob character key after all as it's sold out on Andrewztoys and I can't find it on the Acme site.
    Here's the link if you still want one:

http://www.characterkey.com/

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Here's the link if you still want one:

http://www.characterkey.com/

-Snags
    Thanks Snags! Bikerscout already provided that link to me so I was able to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Heads up - Scored one of each Build-a-Droid set, along with 1x Dooku/Anakin, 4x Kashyyyk Trooper/Wookiee Warriors and 4x Stormtrooper/Lando Comic Packs earlier today at Walmart.

-Snags
    I found the end cap thingy with the new stuff in it at Walmart too. I grabbed a few of the comics, but that's about it. I'm just not too impressed with this round of Exclusives.

I'm just testing the time-date stamp on this thread. It's the only one that seemed to be out-of-whack.

[Edit] seems fine to me, now. I think some knarly moderating was done in this thread before and that messed its continuity up.

I may go to Target this morning. I have some other things I need to buy. I'm not sure what I'm going to do just yet.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

I almost forgot...thanks to Turbo for the hot tip on the WM discovery yesterday!!!

UPDATE: I found IJ Last Crusade figures this morning at WM. The only one I got was the German Officer dude. I think he'll fit in nicely amongst the GI Joe ranks.