Page 494 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 394444484490491492493494495496497498504544594994 ... LastLast
Results 4,931 to 4,940 of 10290
    There's a blue Iron Monger out there? Is this meant to be a "comic" variant?

- J

No, it's the "movie" variant! He had blue eyes & chest in the film, but first release had red.

Two of the Targets I visited today had Order 66 on clearance, two did not. PM if interested. Also, on a whim, I visited a Big Lots where they have Marvel Legends Icons for $10. I went hoping to find the knock-off Transformers I decided not to buy a few months back. Gone...another case of buy now or regret later.

Hey guys. Long time no see! Just started a new job in LA at the ING Direct building. If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi. Also if anyone see's GI JOE wave 9 please stash for me. (Hawk, Bazooka, Barbecue, B.A.T., Snow Serpent, Black Storm Shadow) Thanks a million.

ING direct - is that in Westwood or Koreatown? i forgot. It's nice that the order 66 are finally going on clearance, but when they go 50% off it might be hard to find the ones you want.

Bluesnags & crunchynug - have you made it back from Canada yet on that falcon run?

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ING direct - is that in Westwood or Koreatown? i forgot.
    L.A. off the 405 and Santa Monica blvd.

Today I found a bunch of new Transformers at TRU. Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker, Prowl, and Tankor. And the Marvel Transformers, picked up Iron man and Venom. Sunstreaker is quite possible the greatest TF ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by cataclizm1 View Post
    today I Found A Bunch Of New Transformers At Tru. Classics 2.0 Sunstreaker, Prowl, And Tankor. And The Marvel Transformers, Picked Up Iron Man And Venom. Sunstreaker Is Quite Possible The Greatest Tf Ever Made.
    where?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    ditto!!!!!!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had them this morning! However, I got some of them and then Darkagent got some and then Senor Sanchez got the rest. It was funny b/c Sparky or Porky (I forget what they call this particular HWer) was looking at them but didn't touch them.

I also got Voyager Optimus Animated from Glendale Target where the aforementioned Sparky got Snarl, Soundwave and Jazz. grrr!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I also got Voyager Optimus Animated from Glendale Target where the aforementioned Sparky got Snarl, Soundwave and Jazz. grrr!
    Wave 3 deluxe already hit? Shoot! I gotta check my Target tomorrow!

Is Sparky the HWheeler with the PT Cruiser?