Page 495 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 395445485491492493494495496497498499505545595995 ... LastLast
Results 4,941 to 4,950 of 10416
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Wave 3 deluxe already hit? Shoot! I gotta check my Target tomorrow!

Is Sparky the HWheeler with the PT Cruiser?
    it's Spanky. He's the worst. He use to go only for HW, but now he buys almost everything. I think he drives a black Chevy Blazer.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    where?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    Sorry it was city of Hawthorne TRU. But all the Universe TFs were pretty much wiped out after a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    it's Spanky. He's the worst. He use to go only for HW, but now he buys almost everything. I think he drives a black Chevy Blazer.
    Yes, his car is a Chevy Blazer as I saw him pulling into the LF TRU lot this morning. No kidding about him buying everything...at Glendale Target, there was only 1 register open and so while I was waiting to pay for my Voyager Optimus, I noticed he spent around $150 in various toys - Transformers Animated, Cars, HW , I think he boasted about getting 2 Treasure Hunts and some wrestling figures.

Guess I'll have to change my route on Sat. mornings but the problem is that El Puerco goes to the stores that I normally hit

Btw, I stashed a Stealth Bumblebee at Glendale Target if anyone's interested.

No man, don't give up! Don't change your route. Just get there before opening and beat him to the toys. Besides, saturday morning is when all TRUs are getting the new stuff from the truck lately.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I also got Voyager Optimus Animated from Glendale Target where the aforementioned Sparky got Snarl, Soundwave and Jazz. grrr!
    I was there! Spanky got there just in front of me and acted though he had won the lottery. I went to Evil Rock first, looking for an encheapened Rancor without any luck. He was there first, too. He rushed out and made a drag strip out of Colorado Blvd. towards the galleria. I caught up to him on the escalator there, where he told me that he'd been cited for speeding the week before. Regardless, he cleaned up this morning.

FYI, he also tries to sell grocery store steaks which a friend of his gets him. As crazy as the term sounds, he's also a beef scalper. So if anyone is having a BBQ...

I'm sorry but if you have to resort to selling stolen meat out of your car in random parking lots- you might want to just call Jack Kevorkian.

Likewise, if you have to buy anonymous meat from a guy in a parking lot...

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    FYI, he also tries to sell grocery store steaks which a friend of his gets him. As crazy as the term sounds, he's also a beef scalper. So if anyone is having a BBQ...
    That is really sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post

Likewise, if you have to buy anonymous meat from a guy in a parking lot...
    This is a family site!

This morning I went to

Torrance Walmart
    Crenshaw walmart (Had some droid factory stuff)
    Inglewood target
    gardena target
    Torrance target
    Torrance K-mart
    Redondo beach target
    Manhattan beach target
    Hawthorne TRU

and I didn't find jack sh*t! Still looking for GI JOE wave 9 and TF animated Jazz, Soundwave, and Snarl.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had them this morning! However, I got some of them and then Darkagent got some and then Senor Sanchez got the rest. It was funny b/c Sparky or Porky (I forget what they call this particular HWer) was looking at them but didn't touch them.
    Dude, I'm gonna knock that stocker's teeth down his throat! I went there on Friday evening and the turd told me "NO!" when I asked about 'em, even though he was bringing out Animated stock for another customer.

I also got Voyager Optimus Animated from Glendale Target where the aforementioned Sparky got Snarl, Soundwave and Jazz. grrr!
    Ouch, good haul for him.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.