Page 502 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 24024524924984995005015025035045055065125526021002 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 10404
    I found some new Cars this morning at Target, Van & Pettleworth, but that's it. There were a few SW figs, SL & TAC, on clearance for $4.68 too.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Grimlock sightings are nice. Grimlock stashes would be better

Sorry fg, last time there were Grimlocks, they lasted a few days. But I'll stash next time.

Huge thanks to Darkagent for the Commander Fox hookup!

Anyone had any luck finding the Dark Knight Movie Master re-release figures anywhere? Apparently Mattel is putting the Bats, Joker, and Joker Goon back out on shelves after the oft-debated recall but I still haven't been able to find 'em.

Forgot to mention that I found the Target exclusive Clone Wars Commander Fox at Target today. There were plenty on the pegs. Maybe because they're charging $12.99 for him.

Saw a bunch of Legacy Collection figures this evening around 8:30-ish... some of them had that "1st Day of Issue" sticker on them. Store had: Garga (Jabba's Dancer,) Jabba's Drummer Dude, Luke & Han from the cut sandstrom scene, Evo Trooper, Kashyyyk Trooper, Chewbacca, Darth Vader, the Ewok 2-Pack and Gree. I picked up none of them. Why? Because they were at AAHS on the corner of Ventura Blvd & Cedros in Sherman Oaks and they were asking $12.99 each for them. So if anyone wants them NOW NOW NOW, try stopping in there tomorrow morning!

Each figure had a part of an R2 build-a-figure. Mostly they had parts to an R4 droid, but there were legs for an R7, too.

- Joe

Those of you that collect the ACME character keys, did you all get your Rorons today?

I got #280 today!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Those of you that collect the ACME character keys, did you all get your Rorons today?

I got #280 today!
    FB,

I ordered mine from AndrewsToyz and it hasn't shipped yet. What's your impression of the key? Cool?

Recent Acquisitions -

BMF Falcon (ordered from amazon, shipped yesterday)

Clone Wars V-19 Torrent Starfighter (Walmart)

Clone Wars Imperial Pilots Evolution set x2 (amazon, shipped two days ago - should be here today). I will have an extra Imperial Pilots set if anyone needs one - PM me.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    Anyone had any luck finding the Dark Knight Movie Master re-release figures anywhere? Apparently Mattel is putting the Bats, Joker, and Joker Goon back out on shelves after the oft-debated recall but I still haven't been able to find 'em.
    Recall? I hadn't heard about this, what's the deal?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    FB,

I ordered mine from AndrewsToyz and it hasn't shipped yet. What's your impression of the key? Cool?

Recent Acquisitions -

BMF Falcon (ordered from amazon, shipped yesterday)

Clone Wars V-19 Torrent Starfighter (Walmart)

Clone Wars Imperial Pilots Evolution set x2 (amazon, shipped two days ago - should be here today). I will have an extra Imperial Pilots set if anyone needs one - PM me.

-Snags
    Of course it's cool! It's Roron Corrob!!!!

I don't know about you Snags but I'm not going to collect the new Clone Wars keys.