Page 504 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 44044544945005015025035045055065075085145546041004 ... LastLast
Results 5,031 to 5,040 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    I typically view almost every non-child I see in the toy section as a scalper. This is a stereotype, I know, but I'm naturally cynical.
    I'd say you met some real slime. I'm in San Diego and feel like maybe I should take a shower after reading your story!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Just came back from Burbank TRU. New Joe vehicles are there. 2 sets. I stashed a HISS, VAMP and the bubble one. The rest were still there on the shelves. I'm passing on them, at least for now. PM me for details. Stash should last at least for the day.

Also, there were TF classics Universe wave one and TF animated Leader class Megs and Bulkhead (around 4 of each). Saw Crunchynug there today and we chatted a bit. Surprisingly, there were no other collectors or scalpers at opening.

Update: stash is gone.

Thanks for the hook-up last night Snags. I'll get those Joe vehicles from you maybe tonight.

It was tough passing on those vehicles when I saw them this morning at TRU, even though I knew Snags had a set for me already. Nice seeing Commtech too. Chef Boyare-Dee was a bit chatty, I guess he missed his usual scalper crew this morning.

Snags: Do you think you'll get the BMF early - before the rest of us going to the brick-and-mortars to?

Will you be opening it immediately and telling us all about it?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

OK, I'm officially in love with original trilogy Mighty Muggs. Just found a full wave at Burbank TRU today. They also had a full wave of Hellboy 2 figs- which looked great, but I'm not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Snags: Do you think you'll get the BMF early - before the rest of us going to the brick-and-mortars to?

Will you be opening it immediately and telling us all about it?
    Tycho,

I think it's scheduled for a 7/15 delivery. Hopefully it shows up before that. I will definitely be tearing it open as soon as it gets here!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Thanks for the hook-up last night Snags. I'll get those Joe vehicles from you maybe tonight.
    Cool man, give me a call if you want to stop by.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Hey, since these are starting to pop up at Walmarts, I figured I would ask: if anyone finds the Savage Grey Hulk from the new Hulk Marvel Legends series, please stash or pick it up for me? I found the other 7 today at, of all places, Panorama City!

- J

I need all four of the new GI JOE vehicles like a junkie needs crack. Can't find them anywhere. HELP!!!

3 of the 4 new Joe vehicles were at Montebello TRU today in abundance at 5pm today. The only one missing was the HISS, of course. But the rest were there. I'm waiting to find them at a Target, since I've got a gift card to use.

They had two display pallets of what were labeled "Star Wars vehicles for immediate display" at porter ranch wal mart before close tonight. I peeked in the top and saw the new Mill. Falcon inside in abundance.

Someone grabbed a lone Movie Masters Batman (Begins) before i could snag him. Joker/Scarecrow must have been long gone.