Page 507 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 74074574975035045055065075085095105115175576071007 ... LastLast
Results 5,061 to 5,070 of 10344
    Sal, you speak "Wal-Mart?" It was always a foreign language I kind of struggled with.

But my "Target" is worse. People wearing red shirts just don't understand me - except at Toys R Us.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    BAM!!! I got lucky again at another Target today. This is getting expensive...
    Nice score, bro! Did you open it yet? Mine is supposed to be delivered today - can't wait.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    good score Crunchy. Snags will have his in the mail soon, maybe today. I know it's been asked but just a reminder: Target & Wally's prices for CW figs? Legacy figs?? Price for Evol.?? thx!
    Target's price is definitely $7.99 for all basic figs. Walmart I'm not so sure about (nothing new will ring up yet). Target's price for Evo sets is $19.99.

In other news, the BMF showed up today at Blue Snag HQ. It is huge.

Also, scored a set of Legacy Wave 2 today (thanks to MicroJow for the hookup)! Cool figures, especially the Scuba Trooper.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

BlueSnags: did you post a review of it anywhere? (That is, if you opened it already)
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Recall? I hadn't heard about this, what's the deal?
    Sorry Tricks, been a rough week and just now saw you respond to the post. Apparently there was a voluntary recall as there was some sort of chemical used in the production of the figures that Mattel never uses -- the figures are just now starting to repopulate but scalpers are still grabbing them hoping to get hundreds of bucks on eBay for them... argh.

6.64 to 7.99 -- that's a big jump for Target and I won't be staying in the hobby if they maintain this price & go up from there. I hope walmart is low and TRU isn't higher than target. I've seen some of these CW figs and they are definitely not worth $8, and not worth more than 6.64.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 07-16-2008 at 07:39 AM. Reason: recordification

I don't think they'll stay at $7.99 for very long. Within a few weeks, I'd expect to see Target drop the price just like they did for the Indy figures.

Nothing worth mentioning this morning at Manhattan beach target.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I don't think they'll stay at $7.99 for very long. Within a few weeks, I'd expect to see Target drop the price just like they did for the Indy figures.
    For a sale, yes. But I think this is their new retail price for the foreseeable future. I get the feeling WM will eventually raise theirs to $7.96.

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    For a sale, yes. But I think this is their new retail price for the foreseeable future. I get the feeling WM will eventually raise theirs to $7.96.
    if that's the case, it's bye bye sw collecting. The execs were spending too much time in Kaybee's apparently. I wonder what TRUs prices for Legacy & CW are?