Page 508 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 84084584985045055065075085095105115125185586081008 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    Sorry Tricks, been a rough week and just now saw you respond to the post. Apparently there was a voluntary recall as there was some sort of chemical used in the production of the figures that Mattel never uses -- the figures are just now starting to repopulate but scalpers are still grabbing them hoping to get hundreds of bucks on eBay for them... argh.
    Wow, I better look this up. ... Ok, so what I found is that Mattel hasn't issued a recall in 9 months, since 11/06/07. It appears Target and TRU independently recalled product from their shelves for further testing, as they have the right to do, but there hasn't been a consumer product recall as of yet. So the product is just sitting waiting to hit shelves while they double-test it to ensure it passes. Weird. And I bet the scalpers are putting more fears out there to ensure they get more $$$ for their wares.

I so want that Batman Begins MM Batman figure, I just saw it for the first time on the search for knowledge.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Cars For Sale

If you know anyone who wants to buy a 95% complete "Cars" die-cast set, let me know. Half of mine are loose and mint, the other are carded.

Finally scored a movie masters Joker at Target today. Also found a scarecrow. They had already hit the same Target yesterday but another collector beat me to them. I didn't think they would restock them so soon!

Hey that may have been me. I got a Joker, Scarecrow, and Batman (Begins) yesterday.

I was at Target Sherman Oaks this morning, they had 2 jokers, 2 scarecrows, and 2 batman when I left. I also picked up a couple of the new Clone wars figs, before the employees came out freaking out about them not suppsed to be on the shelves and took it all to the back.

dunno if they're still there but that sh. oaks Target had 4 of the new Joe vehicles and a good selection of TF animated (all classes) and 3 of the new universe deluxe class figures. Good luck. O ya, if anyone likes Galactic Heroes, they had sets with the new packaging (9/10 were completely new), probably the only new SW they didn't put back. A few of my friends were denied vehicles and figures that they had in hand. That really sux.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Hey that may have been me. I got a Joker, Scarecrow, and Batman (Begins) yesterday.
    Hey, any luck with the wave 2 chase Batman? I hope that one isn't too hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    So the product is just sitting waiting to hit shelves while they double-test it to ensure it passes. Weird. And I bet the scalpers are putting more fears out there to ensure they get more $$$ for their wares.
    Crazy enough, randomly while grocery shopping late last night there was an MM Dark Knight Batman sitting on an endcap they had set up with some Batman toys at one of the local Ralphs stores... it was like spending all night looking for the TV remote, only to eventually stumble upon it when you weren't seeking it out.

Still on the hunt for a Joker and Goon - sounds like I should have hit Target on the way into work this morning.

Not yet, but it seems much easier to find than the maskless one.

Picked up a Yarna d'al Gargan at Target today. She was the only new figure on the pegs (the only other Legacy figure was a repacked EVO Stormtrooper). Also, picked up the new CW Lego V-19 Torrent Fighter. This was the only new Lego set they put out.

so no one has an idea of TRUs prices for CW and legacy??? Anyone have an idea what target's sale price (if any) will be for the new SW figure lines??