Page 513 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 134134635035095105115125135145155165175235636131013 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 10291
    Anyone here happen to have a Comic Con pass for either today, Thu or Fri that they are willing to part with? Last minute change of plans for me allow me to attend - now I just need to hunt down a pass !!!

No leaks at Burbank Target; had TF Classics Prowl in-hand but decided to wait until after Con. Hopefully I'll find a better paint job (they had several, and all pretty sloppy... and that orange Autobot symbol bugs me but I doubt it'll change at their end). A few TACs still at the endcaps, Junos & Broods & a Rahm, plus one lonely DST which I was tempted to scoop up. I picked up Sunstreaker a few days ago, and he's pretty neat. Pain to start transforming though.

Smile Comic con

at the con in line,already packed.free Internet using my itouch to post
    stoked

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    No leaks at Burbank Target; had TF Classics Prowl in-hand but decided to wait until after Con. Hopefully I'll find a better paint job (they had several, and all pretty sloppy... and that orange Autobot symbol bugs me but I doubt it'll change at their end). A few TACs still at the endcaps, Junos & Broods & a Rahm, plus one lonely DST which I was tempted to scoop up. I picked up Sunstreaker a few days ago, and he's pretty neat. Pain to start transforming though.
    That's a good idea to wait on the Prowls. Unfortunately, I bought the first one I saw which did not have great paint apps.

Got my Cobra Commander and other exclusives yesterday at Comic Con. I passed on the Star wars vader and Holo. What a piece of crap!

K-Mart had the clone wars toys out today, even the AT vehicle. They wouldn't let me buy them at the register and they immediately called a guy to take all the CW stuff to the backroom. Stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Got my Cobra Commander and other exclusives yesterday at Comic Con. I passed on the Star wars vader and Holo. What a piece of crap!

K-Mart had the clone wars toys out today, even the AT vehicle. They wouldn't let me buy them at the register and they immediately called a guy to take all the CW stuff to the backroom. Stupid.
    I went there first today and grab the last 4 1st Day of Issues I needed and the lady manager yelled at me and took them... I told her that it wasn't my fault that they were on the shelf and all I was trying to do by something from the store and make them money... oh well...

but anyways I hid e MM Joker at Target pm me for local and hiding spot.

Found two new pitcrew "Cars" cars at Burbank TRU today. I still to this day have NEVER seen the Bugs Life two-pack.

Star Wars pegs are pretty bare, and the center display area is almost clear, so it looks like Midnight Madness will be in the middle up front.

By the way, is MM going to be Friday night or Saturday night?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    By the way, is MM going to be Friday night or Saturday night?
    Friday night

I was wondering that too, thanks.

Also can someone at SDCC pick me up an extra Mattel DC Universe Lobo figure pretty please?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    I was wondering that too, thanks.

Also can someone at SDCC pick me up an extra Mattel DC Universe Lobo figure pretty please?

If only I read your post last night, I could've bought one for you this morning. You might be able to order them from mattycollector.com, the Mattel store site that will go live next Monday.