Page 521 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 214214715115175185195205215225235245255315716211021 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 10415
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    If anyone finds an extra Movie-Masters-Demon-Batman chase for me and buys it or stashes it I will become your slave for a whole week.
    I saw some MM figures today at Target but they only had scarecrow and batman begins batman !! No luck with the chase demon batman .

501st Army Found

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The Geezer is a really old guy - looks like he's 70+. Mophead is a young guy with curly hair that looks like a steel scouring sponge. Best Western bros. are these 2 dudes that go in wearing Best Western uni's, just like El Puerco with his mechanic or tow truck (so that's where he gets his money - by severely overcharging!) Usually at opening, El Puerco, Mophead and Geezer walk in formation with El P in the middle, Geezer to his left, Mophead to the right. It's hilarious b/c they march in like they own the place!
    Glad to hear there are some new Rogues showing up - I'll have to keep a lookout for them. The only regular scalper I've seen lately is Jackie Chan (at Raymer Target last weekend).

I opened the $13 LEGO ILC that I picked up today and it turns out the mini figs were gone. Someone probably bought it, took the mini figs and returned it (which would explain why it was on the shelves long after they all disappeared from LA). So I returned to Burbank Target and got my money back (after explaining the situation to them). Hopefully they don't put it back on the shelf now that they know the mini figs were stolen.

Also, ended up hitting Walmart today and found the following (see pic).

-Snags
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Walmart 501st Army 007.jpg  
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Snags, you have to come to LF TRU sometimes on Sat. morning to check out Spanky's hordefest. While it's good to see Sanchez leaving the store empty handed, that's only b/c Spanky has all the goods in his shopping cart. I must've seen at least 5 Scuba Clones in his cart today. Hootie has been showing up there sometimes as well.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Snags - were those out on the pegs?
    Yup - they have their own endcap display. They were $6.94 each.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

TRU Culver City had all of Legacy wave 2 (Clone Wars 1, realistic) today, plus Rebel Pilot Evolutions. TRU W. LA had Imp Pilot Evolutions and both new Hoth battle packs plus the animated BARC Speeder battlepack. Target W.LA had TF:Animated Oil Slick. Target Culver City had 2 Padme Evo sets. TRU Culver City had TF:U Powerglide & Onslaught on Thursday, but I bought the only one of each.

Still looking for Bane Malar, that's my only Legacy figure missing at this point.

TRU Culver City has a B-wing with a missing figure already, classy!

I can't believe how many of you jerks didn't make it to the Thursday lunch, what the hell? Next time, you'll have to come and you'll have to sit in the dog poop.

The LA collecting scene is such a pain in the arse compared to San Diego where stuff was findable in the afternoon, unlike the hordes and the scalpers rape and pillage our stores so much worse here!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Man SDCC was awesome this year. I had a great time with 2 wonderful girls! Good to see you Mike, Jeff, Rich, Pete and oh yah Chip. BTW where the hell were you SNAGS? Anyways I spent too much $ on art. I bought a cool vintage SW insert poster and the lame Anakin bust and that's it with SW. Some of the Art was fantastic. I spent most of my time talking to the artists. Hasbro was a let down, but I knew it would be. SSC Vader and troops look pretty good, but we will see in a year if they look like the protos and we all know they usually don't. Saw lots of TnA which was very nice. I thank the Evil Cheerleader for not wearing fish nets and having her mini skirt bottom above her rear. Very nice and trashy! I love it!
    Word! I had a good time with your ladies too. We all gotta do more stuff next time, and not just witness the weird manimal magnetism of the SW Fan Film Awards.

The quake knocked down almost half my collection, I am not sure what I want to do at this point. It was a whopper, if I hadn't grabbed my monitor it would definitely have flung itself to the floor (and then I couldn't have completed that nifty SDCC Hasbro Q&A article I wrote ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidhuman View Post
    There is a Leia Evo set? I thought it was Padme only. Or is that what you mean?
    Whoops. That's what I meant. Thanks for the catch.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Nice score Snags!!!

Lots of goodies at Target this morning. Practically ALL SW was marked down.

AT-TE $89.99
    Vehiciles $16.99
    Evo $16.99
    BP's $16.99
    Figs $6.99!!!

Got to make some price adjustments on some old receipts.

Also found the new JLU singles

Stargirl
    Hawkman
    Bats
    Sups
    Killawog

Grabbed a few more B.A.T.S. from a few w9 cases.

Cars were aplenty too. Got Red Copter & RPM Pit Crew Dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    If anyone finds an extra Movie-Masters-Demon-Batman chase for me and buys it or stashes it I will become your slave for a whole week.
    I need that too!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Nice score Snags!!!

Lots of goodies at Target this morning. Practically ALL SW was marked down.

AT-TE $89.99
    Vehiciles $16.99
    Evo $16.99
    BP's $16.99
    Figs $6.99!!!

Got to make some price adjustments on some old receipts.
    Was the falcon also marked down? I just bought it 2 days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Also found the new JLU singles

Stargirl
    Hawkman
    Bats
    Sups
    Killawog

Cars were aplenty too. Got Red Copter & RPM Pit Crew Dude.
    I found all of this as well. Bought the 2 Cars and all of the JLU singles except for Stargirl and Kilowog.

JT, I saw around 4 Bane Malars at a store yesterday...forget which but it was either Glendale Target or Los Feliz TRU or La Brea Target. I'll stash next time.