Page 523 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 234234735135195205215225235245255265275335736231023 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 10380
    Guess i need to get a Falcon next time I hit Wally.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I found all of this as well. Bought the 2 Cars and all of the JLU singles except for Stargirl and Kilowog.
    Ha! I swear those are the only JLU singles I've seen so far. Culver City or W.LA Target. Need stashing?

JT, I saw around 4 Bane Malars at a store yesterday...forget which but it was either Glendale Target or Los Feliz TRU or La Brea Target. I'll stash next time.
    Rats, I wish I had seen this earlier today. Probably for the best I didn't, had to get the Q&A thread up to date today, but still...

If you see another and stash, that'd be awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i log in on the home page, yet that doesn't carry when i go into the forums and I have to log in again, just to post. wtf?? 1 time -please!!!!
    Sounds like you have a cookie issue. Please post in the Comments/Suggestions/Problems forum so Steve can look into it.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

No I don't need stashing of Stargirl or Kilowog as I have those two from their previous release in 3 packs. However, I will need stashing if anyone finds the new 3 packs with Captain Atom or Galatea.

JT, don't worry I'll be sure to either stash or pick up Bane M. if I see him again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Agreed on the Falcon. That and my Masterpiece/20th Anniversary Optimus Prime are easily the crown jewels of my collection.
    Amen. There's not a better way to put that!
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Anyone know if Chubby13's store is still in business?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Ha! I swear those are the only JLU singles I've seen so far. Culver City or W.LA Target. Need stashing?
    Right after Comic Con, Burbank Target actually had the wave... picked up Hawkman as I skipped the 3 pack (wanted his mace & didn't like the skin-tone difference). At least the new one has matching head & body, even if they opted for the gray body of the 3pack. Hawks was my first DC superhero toy when I was a kid, from the Super Powers line, so it was neat getting a new one.

Burbank Target had another case of Legacy w1, picked up Luke. Decent, but still not good enough for a DS2 version. They had one Kilowog & black-suit Supes on the DC-side, maybe there were still some Orions or something (my brain just skips over the DC Universe pegs, they haven't had anything new in so long)

Hopefully by Christmas I'll cave in & get the Falcon. Someone on RS repainted his, inside & out. Looks amazing!

Do you have a link to that? I'd be interested to see what they did.

Also, was reading the Hasbro Q&A and noticed that someone mentioned a 2008 Figure Poster. I don't remember seeing anything like that. Does anyone have a link to that, too?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Do you have a link to that? I'd be interested to see what they did.

Also, was reading the Hasbro Q&A and noticed that someone mentioned a 2008 Figure Poster. I don't remember seeing anything like that. Does anyone have a link to that, too?
    I think I saw some people at Comic Con with those figure posters that they got free at the Hasbro booth.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I think I saw some people at Comic Con with those figure posters that they got free at the Hasbro booth.
    There wasn't much on them. To display a lot of figures, you have the 21-B wave leading it off (the last of the TAC packaging) and the Bail Organa wave finishing it, with the Build-A-Droid figures in there.

Things that were shown like Wioslea are not on there. Too bad, too. I think the assortment is a slight let-down next to previous years, like the TAC.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Hey guys, I bought my 1st New figure yesterday. They had everything but the OT stuff, but I only got a Scuba trooper. The other stuff doesn't do anything for me, either does the Falcon. Funny how things work, now that I have the $ to buy what I want I don't care about this stuff. I have come to the realization that I used SW collecting as a outlet to get away from my wife for a little while when she was around. I know pretty sad.

If there are any young guys here and are thinking about getting married, here's a few words of advise, DON'T DO IT! I don't care how awesome she is, it just doesn't make sense in this day and age to do it, at least here with CA women.

The GG Airborn went up today. You can order 3. Pretty cool, I grabbed 2. Got to love GG stuff!.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)