Page 524 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 244244745145205215225235245255265275285345746241024 ... LastLast
Results 5,231 to 5,240 of 10395
    Sorry to report that Chubby13's shop is still open for business. Hey Turbo, got a link for the GG Airborne?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    link for the GG Airborne?
    It's on the Star Wars Shop home page.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Sorry to report that Chubby13's shop is still open for business. Hey Turbo, got a link for the GG Airborne?
    http://shop.starwars.com/?rid=CJADBN
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    If there are any young guys here and are thinking about getting married, here's a few words of advise, DON'T DO IT! I don't care how awesome she is, it just doesn't make sense in this day and age to do it, at least here with CA women.
    I totally echo that sentiment. If you need to say things to keep a good girl around, LIE. Nothing she does is worth paying her alimony or willing her all your life earnings even after you die. There's no reason to get married, especially if she's not pregnant. (By all means take care of your children, but being a good father does not mean you HAVE TO be a good husband. Ideally it would work out that way, but don't rely on that.)

Being an adult means being able to take care of yourself. Ladies need to become adults as well. Let them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

First off, Bane Malar is mine, they had a ton at TRU Los Feliz. That store also had the Galactic Heroes Darth Vader TIE Fighter set ($25). TRU basic figs in both lines have gone up to $7.99, but they left the TLC figs' tag as $6.99 so I got Bane for that price.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I totally echo that sentiment. If you need to say things to keep a good girl around, LIE. Nothing she does is worth paying her alimony or willing her all your life earnings even after you die. There's no reason to get married, especially if she's not pregnant. (By all means take care of your children, but being a good father does not mean you HAVE TO be a good husband. Ideally it would work out that way, but don't rely on that.)

Being an adult means being able to take care of yourself. Ladies need to become adults as well. Let them.
    Yeah I don't like the fact that I have to pay my ex 4 years of Alimony. Hell I took care of her the whole time why should I now? I HATE CA. Women it's called a FN JOB!!!!!!!!!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    First off, Bane Malar is mine, they had a ton at TRU Los Feliz. That store also had the Galactic Heroes Darth Vader TIE Fighter set ($25). TRU basic figs in both lines have gone up to $7.99, but they left the TLC figs' tag as $6.99 so I got Bane for that price.
    I didn't see that price hike coming! And just when Target lowered there's from 7.99 to 6.99. Those GH DV Tie's are on sale this week at Target for 16.99 btw, along with the AOTC JSF, Mos Eisley and Jabba's Palace sets.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    If there are any young guys here and are thinking about getting married, here's a few words of advise, DON'T DO IT! I don't care how awesome she is, it just doesn't make sense in this day and age to do it, at least here with CA women.
    Words of advice: If you are going to get married, marry a Latina.

Turbo: I can't believe you don't dig the Falcon. Best toy vehicle EVER!

I found and brought home the new Falcon yesterday. Yeah me! I don't have anywhere to put it, but I just couldn't pass it up. That was at Target on Sepulveda in Van Nuys.

Been having trouble find the Build-a-Droid figures anywhere. Just finding a lot of those "Clone Pack" figures instead.

Last week I also caved and got that big walking Prequel vehicle. It's okay. I've also got a bunch of the Clone first wave (all of it maybe). That was all at Target either in Van Nuys or on Ventura/Desoto.

Speaking of build a droid, is Wal-Mart no longer stocking their exclusive wave? Have I asked this before? I can't remember.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!