Page 525 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 254254755155215225235245255265275285295355756251025 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 10426
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Speaking of build a droid, is Wal-Mart no longer stocking their exclusive wave? Have I asked this before? I can't remember.
    The exclusive build-a-droid sets are up on Walmart.com if you still need 'em.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Burbank Target's crappy distribution status continues, as it fills the pegs... with more Wave 1. Haven't seen a single dreg of Wave 2 there, yet. They got some BPs in, couple Hoth Patrol and one each of the Speeder Bike sets.

Still no sign of any comic packs there, just the same three Koffi/Bultars that've been there for weeks.

They DID finally have some of the little DC figures, but only a few.

Here's the Falcon repaint link: http://threads.rebelscum.com/showfla...348381#3346071

There's two Falcons at Target. Go grab some paints at Michael's just down the lot from it, and get to work!

Found DC Universe new figures. Got Green Lantern (Probly the best GL ever!), Nightwing and Robin. Another collector beat me to the Deathstroke unmasked variant and Sinestro (damn!). If anyone sees those two and are not interested, please stash. I don't care if it's the regular masked Deathstroke. I want the parts to complete Salomon Grundy!

I found the the 5 DC universe guys too this morning at Target , didnt know which ones were variants.

Target's also put the $7.99 tags back on all the SW pegs, though right now only the Clone Wars figures are actually scanning at that price. Not sure about Saga Legends, but nobody really cares about them anyway

Still no sign of Wave 2 there, or any CPs. I looked through the full Indy pegs and, predictably, at least 2.5 of the 4 pegs are Mutts. 2 Sallahs, 2 Russians, 1 Marion, 1 KOTCS Hat, 1 KOTCS RPG, 1 Monkey Man, and... that's it. Time for a rep to take all the Mutts back home to be melted into scrap for future figures that WILL sell.

Found Dc Universe wave 3 this morning at manhattan beach target. Picked up hal jordan, Robin, Nightwing, Deathstroke, and Sinestro variant. Stashed an extra Hal Jordan, PM for details!

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    I found the the 5 DC universe guys too this morning at Target , didnt know which ones were variants.

Did they have just one case or more? Are there any left? Which target?

I picked the wrong morning to arrive at Target at 8:20am, all the DCUC wave 3 were gone when i got there.

DAMMIT !

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Did they have just one case or more? Are there any left? Which target?
    On La Cienaga, they only had one of each except for the Green Lantern, that there was 2

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    On La Cienaga, they only had one of each except for the Green Lantern, that there was 2
    All gone (except for one GL) by the time I got there at 10:30am.