Page 526 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 264264765165225235245255265275285295305365766261026 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,260 of 10330
    Hopefully this wave'll start showing up regularly, unlike Wave 2 (saw 'em only a couple times in Burbank, then Wave 1 started flooding until there was only a peg of Orions for the longest time)

Target West Hollywood had a bunch of Transformers Animated wave 3 yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I didn't see that price hike coming! And just when Target lowered there's from 7.99 to 6.99. Those GH DV Tie's are on sale this week at Target for 16.99 btw, along with the AOTC JSF, Mos Eisley and Jabba's Palace sets.
    Yeah, TRU really threw me with that, I dunno how much more of this price crap I can take.

I haven't seen any of those G Heroes sets at Target since the sale, nor the new vehicles for the CW line, if during this sale you see that G.Heroes Vader's TIE or the V-19 or the Spider Droid, please stash for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    I found and brought home the new Falcon yesterday. Yeah me! I don't have anywhere to put it, but I just couldn't pass it up. That was at Target on Sepulveda in Van Nuys.
    Was it $150 or did they have it on sale too?

Been having trouble find the Build-a-Droid figures anywhere. Just finding a lot of those "Clone Pack" figures instead.
    TRU is the place I've been finding all of the wave 1 and 2 The Legacy Collection figures so far, Target had a very small number as well but TRU had 'em all for me within 3 visits.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Very impressive, thanks for the link!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The exclusive build-a-droid sets are up on Walmart.com if you still need 'em.

-Snags
    Snags, you are my hero!
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Snags, you are my hero!
    Yeah, Snags happens to be many people's hero.

Snags for President!

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I haven't seen any of those G Heroes sets at Target since the sale, nor the new vehicles for the CW line, if during this sale you see that G.Heroes Vader's TIE or the V-19 or the Spider Droid, please stash for me.
    Now you ask, after I had seen all of those last Sunday. La Brea Target had them but I guess have sold out or else you would've found them.

For DCUC wave 3, I only want Hal Jordan so I'll stash Deathstroke and Sinestro for Commtech if I find them.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post

For DCUC wave 3, I only want Hal Jordan
    Did you hear about my stash at Manhattan beach?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    Did you hear about my stash at Manhattan beach?
    Yes, but I don't want to travel that far

Lost some members of my Hoth speeder battalion. Let me know if you spot them anywhere. Thx!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Yeah, Snags happens to be many people's hero.

Snags for President!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Is anyone going to see Clone Wars next weekend?