Page 529 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 294294795195255265275285295305315325335395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 5,281 to 5,290 of 10424
    I saw Clone Wars Monday night, it was okay. More for the kids, my son ought to really like it.

Hadn't been to Target in a few days, got there around 9 today. IG-Lancer says they had wave 2 at some point, probably... Comic Pack remnants (1 each Anakin/Assassin, Anakin/Durge, Asajj/Tol) and some Last Crusade IJs. Picked up Henry, who's tough to stand thanks to his different leg lengths. Ilsa had really wonky eyes, or I'd have picked her up too. Next time, maybe.

Burbank Target had nothing interesting today. Plumber Bob told me that yesterday they had another set of the DC Universe newest wave but that the new collector got them all... again. Oh well, if these are restocked as frequently as the previous 2 waves, then I'll be able to complete my Solomon Grundy figure.
    Still no sign of TF animated Blitzwing.

anyone want an Endor AT-AT? or a GG Shocktrooper bust? both mib.
    plmk, thx
    Last edited by bikerscout; 08-13-2008 at 04:18 AM. Reason: mib

[FONT=Courier New]Has anyone on the west coast found the Modified Anakin Jedi Starfighter yet?[/FONT]

TRU has got to be the worst when it comes to promotions. I had problems getting my Holo GG last month and today I had problems buying the Comic 2 packs at this weeks promo of "Buy 1 get 1 half off". I took up to the register the new Ventress and Anakin(repack) and they rang up at different prices and no promo discount. The cashier tried scanning the Anakin twice and the promo discount came up. She insisted that the promo must only work if I buy 2 of the same thing. It also didn't help that the shelf tag listing the promo read "Cosmic Packs" instead of "Comic Packs". They also didn't have a copy of their own weekly ad. I finally got a manager to give me the discount, although she started to insist that the promo was only for single packed Clone Wars figures (which are not on sale this week according to the weekly ad).

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Has anyone on the west coast found the Modified Anakin Jedi Starfighter yet?[/FONT]
    Los Feliz TRU had several of them today.

Hey guys, I just wanted to inform you all that if you want to donate your older or newer Collections just find your city's local girls and boys Club. My dad took two truck loads of my stuff to his work and the toys are going to the Longbeach Girls and Boys Club.
    I got rid of so much stuff I can't believe it. To be honest the stuff doesn't mean all that much anymore, but it means a lot that some kids are going to crack them open and play with them. I think the next stuff to go will be the boxed 12", Ships, Clone Wars, OC and GC cards. I'm keeping the FF's, POTJ, OTC, SAGA and TAC for now.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Los Feliz TRU had several of them today.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Good to know. I'm in Portland, but I guess I'll have to check out TRU when they open on Saturday.[/FONT]

Found TF Classics Galvatron at Culver City Target today. Anyone know if Sideswipe or Ironhide are also out?