Page 53 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast
    I counted 11 Bantha battlepcaks today at TRU La Cienega!

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Most of Wave 2's up on HTS right now. McFett and McStormie are already gone, naturally. There's a coupon called CATSPRO7 for free shipping on $50+ orders. Guards and DSTs are calling!
    Thank you. At 12:30pm (an hour after your post, CA time) I was able to order 6 DST and 2 Reb Honor Guards. Except for the Fetts (I don't plan on getting all McQuarries but I can make 2 Mandalorian Commandos out of this figure) I'm basically done with this wave.

I spent $9 and some change total (between 8 figures) with shipping over what I'd spend at retail. Now I didn't see a chance to put in your code, but the total was only $5.69 for shipping. I drive a V-8 Grand Cherokee, and I also like to sleep in when I don't get enough rest, so this was very convenient. I look forward to getting my figures. I may still have to hit the stores to go after my 2 Fetts though (and my 2 V-wings).
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

The coupons are entered in a little field on the right-hand side of the screen during checkout. Glad you got some! A guy on RS posted it after scoring a couple Fetts & such for himself, and checked again right after to find them sold out. One other Scummer managed to get some, too, just under the wire.

Got my Stormie maquette today- very nice, but a bit too short.

Used the hasbro coupon to get more figure cases- too bad I missed the McFett- damn job always gets in the way. If anyone grabbed an extra Fett, I'd be happy to buy one off of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Got my Stormie maquette today- very nice, but a bit too short.
    He just seems short because he's running. When your feet are spread apart, you are shorter than you would normally be.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thank you. At 12:30pm (an hour after your post, CA time) I was able to order 6 DST and 2 Reb Honor Guards. Except for the Fetts (I don't plan on getting all McQuarries but I can make 2 Mandalorian Commandos out of this figure) I'm basically done with this wave.

I spent $9 and some change total (between 8 figures) with shipping over what I'd spend at retail. Now I didn't see a chance to put in your code, but the total was only $5.69 for shipping. I drive a V-8 Grand Cherokee, and I also like to sleep in when I don't get enough rest, so this was very convenient. I look forward to getting my figures. I may still have to hit the stores to go after my 2 Fetts though (and my 2 V-wings).
    GRRR! That sh** pi***** me off. I've been home almost every day checking that site several times a day and nothing. The one time I have to go out, look what happens. And why the FU** do they only have a few of the most popular items available? Seriously. Do they sit home at night dreaming of ways to pi** people off? I still can't understand why they don't just have a pre-order situation so that they can know EXACTLY how many of each thing needs to be made.

Making of Star Wars

I somehow ended up with an extra of the new "The Making of Star Wars" book (hardcover) today. Amazon shipped two of them (and charged me twice as well). I'm going to get rid of it, but I thought I'd offer it up here first. Price will be $47.25. Book is over 350 pages. Cover price is $75. Link:

http://www.amazon.com/Making-Star-Wa...7376284&sr=8-1

PM me if anyone is interested. If I don't hear anything by tomorrow afternoon, I'm shipping it back to amazon.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    He just seems short because he's running. When your feet are spread apart, you are shorter than you would normally be.
    But I think he's shorter than the crouching Luke maquette!

Bottom line is the trooper looks lame. Sorry Snags.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Bottom line is the trooper looks lame. Sorry Snags.
    It all comes down to mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]