Page 531 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 314314815215275285295305315325335345355415816311031 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 10342
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    That's what happens when you're trying to type and talk on the phone and do hand signals to your boss all at the same time. Something has to get cracked out. But no, they don't have action figures at the rhino. That's not to say they don't have an impressive selection of toys, though...
    gotta get some action figures on my b-day next Fri!!

Speck - don't rely on the reviews, see CW for yourself, it was fun. If anything thing support to beat douche Stiller's Tropic Thunder

Jango Speck, what EP1 figs do you have? I need a few from the last wave. Padme Accesnsion to be exact.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

I got a bit late to TRU in Los Feliz and I saw dirty sanchez with the black head variant gold destro comic pack. I knew I should've gone there before Burbank TRU which of course had no new stuff.

I got to meet Figrin Bran at that store, though.

Nice to finally meet you too Commtech!

I saw CW today and enjoyed it

bikerscout, you wouldn't believe it but the Vista actually had a bit of a line for Tropic Thunder when I passed by.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Nice to finally meet you too Commtech!

I saw CW today and enjoyed it

bikerscout, you wouldn't believe it but the Vista actually had a bit of a line for Tropic Thunder when I passed by.
    There was a line too when i saw Pineapple Express there last week (good flick btw), I hope CW and Batman can beat TT. Not a huge fan of Stiller's. W/o going into heavy detail, i don't trust him. Where is this *^&%&*$ hoth speeder patrol pack??!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Has anyone found or seen any of the Indy Jones 'new' waves? I saw Elsa, Grail Knight, young Indy, and LC Indy (neck tie). I haven't seen Sean Connery fig at all. I'm trying to grab only the original trilogy IJ figs. I out of town this week and wondered where the waves are hitting... help

I have noticed tham at Target two times in the last week, I imagine once the Sh#t figures sell on the shelves, they are replenishing with the new stuff now.

If anyone sees these things can you stash them for me? I would greatly appreciate it!

1. GI JOE Iron Grenadier/ Destro Black mask variant comic pack

2. Ghoul-face Chase Batman movie figure

Quote Originally Posted by Cataclizm1 View Post
    1. GI JOE Iron Grenadier/ Destro Black mask variant comic pack
    Variant? I thought they were all black (to match the comic). I've never seen anything different.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Variant? I thought they were all black (to match the comic). I've never seen anything different.
    The normal Destro in the pack has a gold mask, but the variant Destro has a black mask. I need it!

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    And you've probably been leaving them on the pegs? That's the one Dirty Sanchez had this morning at Los Feliz TRU. Bastard.

Cataclizm: The Ghoul face Batman has been losing value on ebay. It's gone from $100 to around $30. That means there's more than expected and we'll be able to find it soon (hopefully).