Page 533 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 334334835235295305315325335345355365375435836331033 ... LastLast
Results 5,321 to 5,330 of 10416
    Bad or good news (depending on how you see it) for you Cars cars collectors: There's going to be chase cars from now on in the new waves. I found the first one today. It's white wall tires and bumper stickers lightning mcqueen. The front of the card says "chase" and there's also some info about "limited run" and "specially marked chase packages" on the back of the card as well.

I have an extra SDCC DC Universe Lobo for sale. PM me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Bad or good news (depending on how you see it) for you Cars cars collectors: There's going to be chase cars from now on in the new waves. I found the first one today. It's white wall tires and bumper stickers lightning mcqueen. The front of the card says "chase" and there's also some info about "limited run" and "specially marked chase packages" on the back of the card as well.
    I won't have to worry about finding these because Seņor Sanchez will be hoarding them up!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I won't have to worry about finding these because Seņor Sanchez will be hoarding them up!
    Ha! No Sh&t!

Well, you can just buy them from him at retail X 10!!!

Did anyone else receive their Indy mail away Crystal Skeletons?

I got both of mine today!

TLC Wave 3 hit Burbank Target today (I think they skipped Wave 2 altogether!). Saw a report on RS about Manhattan Beach having Wave 3 yesterday.

I picked up 6 to build the black DS Droid. What I DIDN'T know was that repacks from previous waves would also have the new wave's droid pieces. So I got Even/Yaddle, Saleucami Trooper, Coruscant Landing Trooper, Imp Engineer, ARC Gunner, and another Kashyyyk Clone (skipped Dooku for that one, not too interested in the holo figs right now, but at least his saber hilt's all blue unlike the prototypes). Commtech got Jodo, and the other repacks were Gree, ROTJ Vader, Armor Obi-Wan, and Ak-Rev. Er... I think. Seemed like 2 GH, 2 Wave 1, 2 Wave 2, and 1 each of Wave 3.

Pulled all the droid parts & build RA7 already... he's pretty neat, but it's tough to get him to stand without hunching over. His feet aren't flat, the left foot especially tilts up to the inside, as if he should have a wider stance. Hinged elbows with swivel forearms, ball-hinge knees, ball torso, swivel hips & head. Puts together nicely, just the standing prob.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post

Seemed like 2 GH, 2 Wave 1, 2 Wave 2, and 1 each of Wave 3.
    with that case ratio its gonna be hard to get the desired wv 3.
    sux

Yeah... Protocol Waves seem ideal for 2x each figure, but maybe they worry about the pegwarmers there. Or 'can't produce enough' to meet that ratio, like they used to say about other highly-sought-after figures that were only 1 per case in their debut waves.

Stopped by Glendale Galleria on way to work, picked up Quarren, Mon Calamari, and Saesee Tiin. Three lil Star Wars figures for $26 after tax... startin to make me reevaluate my collecting habits.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Stopped by Glendale Galleria on way to work, picked up Quarren, Mon Calamari, and Saesee Tiin. Three lil Star Wars figures for $26 after tax... startin to make me reevaluate my collecting habits.
    I've decided to keep the OT figures from the new waves, but no more CW or prequel figs. I'm downshifting big time- and each day I return a few more figures to the stores.

I couldn't help myself on those Genddy era Clone Wars figures. Especially Saessee Tiin. That dude is sick with his badass helmet.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!