Page 535 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585635 ... LastLast
Results 5,341 to 5,350 of 10330
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank TRU has all the new Dooku/Ventress/Anakin Mighty Muggs.
    Hey dude,

Did they have the Rex Mighty Mugg?

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Hey dude,

Did they have the Rex Mighty Mugg?

-Snags
    Yes they did...

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Burbank TRU has all the new Dooku/Ventress/Anakin Mighty Muggs.

Burbank Target had the new wave of Cars cars- and Tar McQueen is the most sorry-a$$ed variant I've ever seen. I did break my ban on Cars by buying the mini-van with the mattress on top- too funny to pass up.
    I've been looking for that anakin mighty mugg, went to rosemead WM and all they had was count dooku !!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Indy Dr Henry Jones is up at HasbroToyShop.com:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=21664&PG=1

-Snags
    And he is still available!

Thanks Snags!

Torrance Walmart had all the new SW Mighty Muggs.

Found the new JLU 3 packs today at Target. They were Captain Atom, Supergirl, Green Lantern and Galatea, Superman, Huntress. The repacked figures (Superman and GL) are the very old non-articulated versions of the characters. It looked like the case pack was even at three a piece. Still haven't seen the 6 packs.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Found the new JLU 3 packs today at Target. They were Captain Atom, Supergirl, Green Lantern and Galatea, Superman, Huntress. The repacked figures (Superman and GL) are the very old non-articulated versions of the characters. It looked like the case pack was even at three a piece. Still haven't seen the 6 packs.
    Awesome! Hopefully I'll find them soon as well.

New JLU 3 packs today at Burbank target. Also, the new Marvel Legends BAF RED HULK wave.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    New JLU 3 packs today at Burbank target. Also, the new Marvel Legends BAF RED HULK wave.
    Was there a price increase for the Marvel Legends?

Been out of town for awhile, so I figured I'd better hit the streets again. There was a new case of Cars this morning at Target, got Leakless' Pit dude & No Stall's Crew Chief, plus the Van w/ the mattress on top. One of the Hotwheels guys got the "chase" McQueen.

There were the JLU 3-packs as well.

Ran into Figrin Bran over in Los Feliz. A friendly stocker brought out a case of the Joe exclusive Battle Packs so I grabbed the one with the Grunts & Firefly.

No new SW, but not a bad morning.