Page 536 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 364364865265325335345355365375385395405465866361036 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    New JLU 3 packs today at Burbank target. Also, the new Marvel Legends BAF RED HULK wave.
    The Legends were all gone by the time I arrived around 8:45. D'oh! I had forgotten the lineup for it, but just looked it up. Didn't know about the Tiger Stripe Wolvie, thought it was only the X-Force version... never did get a tiger-stripe one from Toy Biz (most were wonky) so I'm definitely on the lookout for that one to go with my Astonishing & Brown versions. Not sure if I'll try to get the whole wave though, tempting as they are.

Burbank also had some of the latest Saga Legends. Saw a 501st & Jango; for all I know they were leftovers from yesterday. Still pretty full pegs with pretty crummy selections.

New JLU 3 packs today at Burbank target. Also, the new Marvel Legends BAF RED HULK wave.

Forgot to mention there were couple new star wars on the pegs, but only a shock trooper and a 501st which are the same mold from previous releases. Don't know what happened to the yellow clones which are the only ones I'm interested in from that wave.

LUCKY !! I have been goin to target every morning for 2 weeks and i have not seen RED HULK yet, hopefully he shows up this week.

Clones Up at HTS

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...BR=495&SBR=678
    Arc trooper, red clone and 501st up at HTS
    Code for 10% off is GUIDE10 from the hasbro clone wars book good till sept 30th

I ought to do these Monday morning hunts more often!

I ran into Crunchynug at LF TRU which is where I've been seeing a great many of you. I've never seen JT there however.

I found a Yellow ARC at Glendale Target, Classics Galvatron at LF TRU and the Captain Atom/Galatea JLU packs at both Smeagol Rock and La Brea Target. Smeagol seemed to only get 1 case while La Brea got 2 cases.

Rosemead Target also got the JLU 3 packs today but I did not see any of the Red hulk wave there !

TLC Scuba Trooper at TRU Culver City, I stashed it, PM for details.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I ran into Crunchynug at LF TRU which is where I've been seeing a great many of you. I've never seen JT there however.
    Yeah, that store has turned into a total pit of despair, I never go there anymore.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    LUCKY !! I have been goin to target every morning for 2 weeks and i have not seen RED HULK yet, hopefully he shows up this week.

Well, I saw them this morning, but it wasn't me who got them.

Competition is gettting hard at that Target. AAAAARRRRRGGGHH!

I think I will migrate to NoHo target and give Hootie a hard time!

Today I went to North Hollywood target at opening. Hootie was the only one there besides me and of course, he went to the action figures section before his beloved Hot Wheels because I was there and god forbid I beat him to any "hot" figures that he could profit from. LOL!! Anyway, there was nothing new, unfortunately.
    I'm glad I didn't go to Burbank target though. Plumber Bob told me later on the phone that there were SIX, yes, SIX new collectors looking for action figures. I believe everyone's after the new Target Exclusive marvel legends. PB only recognized one collector: the guy who drives a mercedes and always wears a handsfree on his ear (Is that the one you nicknamed Blackberry, Snags? LOL!).

GD HOOTIE !!!!!! Can not stand that guy....... You unleashed all the lurkers on the boards to look for the new wave ! At least in NOHO Hootie cant grad them all. He gets ****ed at me when i grab some of them befor ehim. He beat me to DCUC wave 2 once , but i got 4 and he got 2, so i consider that a win. I have learned that the way to beat hootie is to just walk down there a different way from him, he gets ****ed but at least you can make out the goods first. I have not been hitting NOHO for a few weeks, I have been sticking to Sherman Oaks, but it has its own competition of sorts.