Page 540 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 404404905305365375385395405415425435445505906401040 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 10430
    Made the rounds today and didn't turn up much. Target had more Cars. WM had more CW 501st Troopers & IJ figs from Last Crusade. TRU had the new Homestead BP (couldn't do it for $50) and a few SL. The only thing I got today was the Yellow ARC Trooper.

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I went to Rosemead WM yesterday and also found a MM Joker !! Then I went back today and they had the BMF's on sale for 125.00 (I guess no ones buying them)
    Beware of falling prices indeed...

I saw the BMF there this morning for the same price and finally bought one. I asked if it was a sale, but the cashier was unsure. The receipt said "was $149.96, you saved $24.96" so maybe it was a roll back. They had several left. Now if they'll just roll back the AT-TE...

Weho/La brea target had 5 Baronesses, a ton of wild bills, and a Flint, and many DVD packs for all u joe fans. SW section had nothing beyond TLC wave 2 & cw wave 1. Also had one MM Joker. J-hook was missing though if you care about those things, otherwise bubble was decent. I want that Falcon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Made the rounds today and didn't turn up much. Target had more Cars. WM had more CW 501st Troopers & IJ figs from Last Crusade. TRU had the new Homestead BP (couldn't do it for $50) and a few SL. The only thing I got today was the Yellow ARC Trooper.
    $50? What a joke, but I my get it, though I need the $ for taking my girlfriends out!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

would anyone be interested in coming by on a weekend and seeing if they need any 12", or ships? I'll let the stuff go for cheap I mean really cheap.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

la Cienega TRU had two Lars homesteads at opening. Too big to stash
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    la Cienega TRU had two Lars homesteads at opening. Too lame to stash
    Fixed It'd be nice to have the hut, but the quality stinks & pack-ins stink worse. Not worth stashing, even if the set was smaller IMO.

Picked up all 4 of the new SW comic packs today at Baldwin Park WM. I got there at about 9AM and, surprisingly, there they were. They had two sets, so I picked one up for Darkagent. There were no more BMFs, though. I wonder if the sale/roll back cleared them out.

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Fixed It'd be nice to have the hut, but the quality stinks & pack-ins stink worse. Not worth stashing, even if the set was smaller IMO.
    Well stated and very true!!!

I forgot to post... Yesterday at La Cienega Target I stashed some Joes. I don't know if they are 'new' or not. I looked on the HTS website and these are the ones that are stashed,..

SNOW SERPENT(he's in a snow suit),
    G.I. JOE Mjr HAWK,
    COBRA B.A.T.(he looked like he had a chest full of Tic-Tacs),
    & BARBECUE.

I'm 99.9% positive those were the four I stashed. I SUCK at the Joe line. I never collected those dudes.

PM me for location

Does this help anyone? Are there still 'Joe'-guys looking for stuff?
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Found the new TFA Deluxe Wave 3 today at Target. Picked up Swoop, but passed on Sentinel Prime and Elite Bumblebee. Also found the ML Red Hulk Wave at Target this morning. They were all there except Wolverine. Upon opening, I noticed that the Adam Warlock has a new body mold. The elbow and knee joints are now ball jointed.

Went to Duarte WM and found a couple of the new SW Comic Packs. I was also going to pick up the Durge and Anakin Comic Pack, until I noticed that the Durge had been replaced by Chewbacca. There were 3 packs on the pegs and all 3 had the Durge replaced with Chewbacca. This is not the first time I've seen something like this happen at this WM. It really seems like there's one scumbag who keeps switching out figures and returning them to this WM.