Page 542 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 42442492532538539540541542543544545546552592642 ... LastLast
Results 5,411 to 5,420 of 10378
    last call for $1 carded action figures. This is it, all the stuff will be gone. All I'm keeping will be OTC, TAC and a few ships. ALL my carzy errors and variant are in these boxes, I just don't give a crap.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

TRU Los Feliz had a Galactic Heroes Rancor set.

Anybody seen the TRU-exclusive Transformers 6" Titanium Series figs yet? I could use a stashing on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    would anyone be interested in coming by on a weekend and seeing if they need any 12", or ships? I'll let the stuff go for cheap I mean really cheap.
    Wouldn't by any chance have the Saga Landspeeder, would you? That and the 12" Jango are the only pieces I'm really missing right now.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Found the new TFA Deluxe Wave 3 today at Target. Picked up Swoop, but passed on Sentinel Prime and Elite Bumblebee.
    That's TFA deluxe wave 4 actually, good find.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today at Baldwin park WM they had a TFA Cube full of figures !
    It had some TFA voyager Grimlocks , Optimus Prime and Blitzwing !
    I already have the grimlock so the only one I bought was Blitzwing .

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    Anybody seen the TRU-exclusive Transformers 6" Titanium Series figs yet? I could use a stashing on that.
    If it's the Grimlock and Prowl, then yes, I found these a couple weeks ago. Only picked up the Grimlock.

Stashed a Universe Galvatron and Acid Storm at Hootie's Target. PM me for location.

Stashed a Scuba Clone at Los Feliz TRU. PM me if you want it.

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    last call for $1 carded action figures. This is it, all the stuff will be gone. All I'm keeping will be OTC, TAC and a few ships. ALL my carzy errors and variant are in these boxes, I just don't give a crap.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Do you have any complete/intact AotC Republic Gunships and/or RotS ARC-170's? Loose is okay. I just want complete and intact.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

I haven't hit any retail spots this week- sounds like I'm not missing anything. Did the Indy line just totally die? I haven't seen anything new since the original releases.

I still need a Saleucami Clone and Coruscant Platform Clone if anyone has extra or can stash.

By the way, I'm selling my black framed TPM and AOTC theatrical posters (double sided). They've never seen sunlight- $35 each, or both for $60.

Can someone please explain why the Lars Homestead BP is $50? Does it have as much stuff as the Endor/Hoth BPs did? From the photos, it looks really lame.

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post

[FONT=Courier New]Do you have any complete/intact AotC Republic Gunships and/or RotS ARC-170's? Loose is okay. I just want complete and intact.[/FONT]
    I have a sealed ROTS ship. Shipping will kill the deal I'm sure.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)