Page 543 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 43443493533539540541542543544545546547553593643 ... LastLast
Results 5,421 to 5,430 of 10360
    Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    TRU Los Feliz had a Galactic Heroes Rancor set.

Anybody seen the TRU-exclusive Transformers 6" Titanium Series figs yet? I could use a stashing on that.

Wouldn't by any chance have the Saga Landspeeder, would you? That and the 12" Jango are the only pieces I'm really missing right now.

That's TFA deluxe wave 4 actually, good find.
    Yeah I do, but I don't know where the speeder is. I have I think I know where jango is
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Indy line may as well have died... jacked-up prices + Hasbro grossly miscalculating Mutt Appeal + ever-dwindling space since the movie died down = Hardly any room to put out new stuff, if the computers even order anything thanks to Mutt gumming up the works (especially jacketless Mutt, who wasn't even in the film).

TLC figures have been trickling out, ever so slowly. Of course they're all gone at Burbank & Glendale stores. I've seen all but Vogel, and had to pass on the only Elsa I encountered because her face looked like a truck had run it over. Blech. It made Big Brows Marion look decent. Haven't seen much since I got Graily & Ilene--er, Henry--a few weeks back...

As for the Lars Homestead... heck yeah $50 is worth it! I mean, the UBPs had vehicles with lots of moving parts, 7+ figures, some new stuff... this set has 3 figures, a rodent, 1 accessory, a dome concealing a table with no chairs, and a cheap Payless Drugstore halloween-mask base. TOTALLY worth it.

The Sarlacc one looks ALMOST worth it, as the 'environment' has a bit more playability to it and the skiff's gotta interest a lot of people, but the straight-up inclusion of the 2-year-old Carkoon BP is the real insult. "Here's all those returned Carkoon Battlepacks." "What're you waiting for? Rip 'em open and let's pack the figures in this 'NEW' set!" (I know it doesn't happen that way, but it feels like it)

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Indy line may as well have died... jacked-up prices + Hasbro grossly miscalculating Mutt Appeal + ever-dwindling space since the movie died down = Hardly any room to put out new stuff, if the computers even order anything thanks to Mutt gumming up the works (especially jacketless Mutt, who wasn't even in the film).

TLC figures have been trickling out, ever so slowly. Of course they're all gone at Burbank & Glendale stores. I've seen all but Vogel, and had to pass on the only Elsa I encountered because her face looked like a truck had run it over. Blech. It made Big Brows Marion look decent. Haven't seen much since I got Graily & Ilene--er, Henry--a few weeks back...

As for the Lars Homestead... heck yeah $50 is worth it! I mean, the UBPs had vehicles with lots of moving parts, 7+ figures, some new stuff... this set has 3 figures, a rodent, 1 accessory, a dome concealing a table with no chairs, and a cheap Payless Drugstore halloween-mask base. TOTALLY worth it.

The Sarlacc one looks ALMOST worth it, as the 'environment' has a bit more playability to it and the skiff's gotta interest a lot of people, but the straight-up inclusion of the 2-year-old Carkoon BP is the real insult. "Here's all those returned Carkoon Battlepacks." "What're you waiting for? Rip 'em open and let's pack the figures in this 'NEW' set!" (I know it doesn't happen that way, but it feels like it)
    Actually, Toony - I wouldn't be surprised if that was exactly the conversation. Because they DID take a bunch of those figures back. Hell, if that IS how the conversation went, they're brilliant.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Does anyone have a Mighty Mugg C-3PO or Lando? Those are the only ones I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Does anyone have a Mighty Mugg C-3PO or Lando? Those are the only ones I'm missing.
    If I find one I will post it here or let you know !!
    I had to trade a MM Joker for a clone wars anakin mighty mugg cuz I could not find one !!

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Yeah I do, but I don't know where the speeder is. I have I think I know where jango is
    Ah, interesting, interesting... My finances are a little out of whack this week, and I have weekend plans anyway, but I'll try to make something happen in the next few weeks, we'll work something out.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Forgot to mention that I was able to stash a few TLC w3 figs this morning. PM if interested in any of these...

Holo Dooku
    Saleucami Trooper
    Imperial Engineer

[FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I have a sealed ROTS ship. Shipping will kill the deal I'm sure.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New] [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]Shipping is what is (as long as it's around $10-$15).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]How much do you want for the RotS gunship?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Forgot to mention that I was able to stash a few TLC w3 figs this morning. PM if interested in any of these...

Holo Dooku
    Saleucami Trooper
    Imperial Engineer
    For some reason, everyone, myself included seems to need only Yaddle/Even Piell from that wave.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    For some reason, everyone, myself included seems to need only Yaddle/Even Piell from that wave.
    I wish I had known that two weeks ago when I was tripping over those in Burbank and Glendale.