Page 545 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 45445495535541542543544545546547548549555595645 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 10341
    Tonight I saw the Mutt Williams on the motorcycle deluxe figure and it looked very cool.

I don't buy the Jones stuff, but if I did, there are a few things I'd definitely pick up. This was one of them.

You probably could put Indy on the bike with Williams, for that escape scene in (Princeton or Chicago?). Except, I think Indy was wearing a suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Tonight I saw the Mutt Williams on the motorcycle deluxe figure and it looked very cool.

I don't buy the Jones stuff, but if I did, there are a few things I'd definitely pick up. This was one of them.

You probably could put Indy on the bike with Williams, for that escape scene in (Princeton or Chicago?). Except, I think Indy was wearing a suit.
    Nice try,

Mutt Williams = Sucks = Pegwarmer = Stupid Movie

Quick question, I have to put some older collectibles on Ebay. It sucks, but taxes for those who extend are now due! ARRGHH! I must sell my Gentle Giant Blue Lt. Clone Trooper mini bust. It was offered at the '03 Con. -ARRGHH Again.- Does anyone know if the piece had a COA card in it? I have the bust, box, foam insert,.. no COA. I don't remember it coming with one.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Quick question, I have to put some older collectibles on Ebay. It sucks, but taxes for those who extend are now due! ARRGHH! I must sell my Gentle Giant Blue Lt. Clone Trooper mini bust. It was offered at the '03 Con. -ARRGHH Again.- Does anyone know if the piece had a COA card in it? I have the bust, box, foam insert,.. no COA. I don't remember it coming with one.
    It didn't come with one, you're all good. What are you going to sell it for?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

That's right, it didn't come with one. How much are going to sell it for? Might be interested.

I'm so sorry guys. I had already posted it up on evil-bay. I want to get as much as possible for my tax payment. I saw one go for over $400 last week. That would help me out so much! I put the WWLA Clone Pilot up too. I hate taxes!

*EDIT* I thought asking for a ridiculous amount of money for it on our forums might be considered quite rude. I've gotta get as much as possible... sorry
    Last edited by Funny Money; 09-08-2008 at 02:34 AM. Reason: adding info
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Has anyone seen the Target exclusive GI JOE airplanes? The Rattler and the Conquest? I need them baaad.

Quote Originally Posted by K M Toydarian View Post
    There's my concern over this set. I feel I can recreate it too with some foam or something. I would love an official Hasbro plastic version, but I just can't bite for 50 bucks.
    I can't believe that thing is fifty bucks... considering the level of detail on the BMF, they're trying to pass this off now?

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...icture-228.jpg

Pass... total pass. Ew...

Quote Originally Posted by netsolo View Post
    I can't believe that thing is fifty bucks... considering the level of detail on the BMF, they're trying to pass this off now?

http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?i...icture-228.jpg

Pass... total pass. Ew...
    Especially considering the awesome custom jobs we've seen in various collectors collections made from foam, texture paint, etc. The free stand that came with the Padme Lars homestead figure is better...
    http://www.rebelscum.com/swsaga/sw0336padmelhloose.jpg
    Not much out there right now, but Target has Haloween started with a cool Boba costume with 2 piece helmet. Kiddie stuff, but the helmet is nifty (like those Canadian AOTC Kelloggs helmets.)
    Hopefully they will have some Animated character coffee Mugs, of something in the Candy section.