Page 546 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 46446496536542543544545546547548549550556596646 ... LastLast
Results 5,451 to 5,460 of 10416
    Found Red Hulk MLs this morning - they've hit the Valley! There was only one incomplete set on the shelves, but between Crunchy and I we got the employees to bring out enough to make two full sets. Sentry, you're covered! See? All it took was you going out of town for them to finally show up!

- J

Saw a few things this morning, but didn't get anything for myself. It was one of those "give back" to the community kind of days.

I was able to grab stuff for Sentry, BlueSnags, & Commtech. It was good seeing MicroJow, but he didn't need any help from me. Enjoy everybody!!!

Burbank TRU has a few Lars Homestead sets- those things look friggin' aweful- not to mention the price.

Owen's paint job is just damn embarassing- give me a break. Instead of that wamp rat they should have added more stormies.

Picked up two of the four new comic packs today at Walmart. The Marvel sets (Leia/Tobi and Fenn/Dengar) were just hanging on the pegs. Still looking for the other two (Imperial Guards and Cade/Talon). Also, thanks to Crunchy for the stash today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Are Cade / Darth Talon, and the Imperial Knights comic packs exclusive to Wal-Mart, or a general release?

Has anyone gotten the Galactic Heroes Darth Vader TIE Fighter or AOTC Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter? When are (were) those due out?

Where (what store) are people finding the Rebel Pilots Evolution Set #2 with the Twi'lek female pilot "Doc?"

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Are Cade / Darth Talon, and the Imperial Knights comic packs exclusive to Wal-Mart, or a general release?

Has anyone gotten the Galactic Heroes Darth Vader TIE Fighter or AOTC Obi-Wan Jedi Starfighter? When are (were) those due out?

Where (what store) are people finding the Rebel Pilots Evolution Set #2 with the Twi'lek female pilot "Doc?"
    Comic Packs are general release.

I just saw Vader's Tie & Obi's Fighter at KB Toys yesterday.

I also just saw the Rebel Evo pack at TRU last week.

backing crunchy up, saw GH Tie Advanced at target the other day. Have not seen the EP2 Obi SF. The Rebel pilots #2 set should be at every store. But in my last runs, about 10 stores visits overall, I haven't seen the Rebel pilots #2 or Imperial pilots sets anywhere. Don't know why they are in short supply. This is really starting to **** me off not finding any wave 3, comic packs, or new BPs in stores. Not even finding 1 thing is highly irritating.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post

I've been finding the Pilots 2 Evo set at TRU.

GH DV TIE and AOTC JSF have been out for weeks now and I've seen them at Target and TRU.

Saw Clone Wars w2 remnants this morning. I was able to grab a pair of Oddballs.

[FONT=Courier New]Because I am a huge fan of The Office, I have to do this...[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Saw Clone Wars w2 remnants this morning. I was able to grab a pair of Oddballs.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]That's what she said.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]