Page 548 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 48448498538544545546547548549550551552558598648 ... LastLast
Results 5,471 to 5,480 of 10285
    Picked up both TFU Figure Packs at Stevenson Ranch Wal-Mart. There were still plenty on the shelf if anyone is interested in these. The Incenerator Troopers are pretty cool figures. Each pack is about $15.00.

I also found and picked up the WM Force Unleashed BPs today. At Target I picked up the Rattler, but passed on the Conquest. Even though I don't collect GI Joes, I've always wanted one since I was a kid. The boxes are huge, so don't except to find more than 2 sets put out on the shelves.

Man, I thought Toon was mistaken with the ML prices. I finally found Wolverine today (the last one I needed to complete Red Hulk) and was shocked to find that it was $14.99. Not only that, but all the old figures (X3 Jean Grey, Hydra Soldier and even Emma Frost) were also at $14.99. Well, at least I managed to get the other 5 Red Hulk Figures last week when they were $9.99.

So... is anyone going to buy the GG Holiday Cody with snowman hologram? I'm still debating.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    So... is anyone going to buy the GG Holiday Cody with snowman hologram? I'm still debating.
    I've put my order in. Didn't want to risk missing out.

Somebody out there must really love the new Comic Pack Durge. Last week, I found at least 4 comic packs at Duarte WM with Durge swapped out with Chewbacca. Today, at Pico Rivera WM, I found 6-8 of the same comic packs with Durge swapped out with a Blue Battle Droid. Anyone know where the Battle Droid is from?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg  

3 words for that swapper - what an &%#hole

i doubt it, but maybe the blue droid is from Saga BP - QG & Obi vs. Maul ?

TRU has the Indy Lost Temple of Akator Playset. Overall, of doesn't look too bad. It comes with 2 figures for $40.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    TRU has the Indy Lost Temple of Akator Playset. Overall, of doesn't look too bad. It comes with 2 figures for $40.
    I've seen two versions of this. One has two figures, the other has four.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    I've put my order in. Didn't want to risk missing out.

Somebody out there must really love the new Comic Pack Durge. Last week, I found at least 4 comic packs at Duarte WM with Durge swapped out with Chewbacca. Today, at Pico Rivera WM, I found 6-8 of the same comic packs with Durge swapped out with a Blue Battle Droid. Anyone know where the Battle Droid is from?
    Yeah, those are from the STAP Attack BP at TRU. So... they wanted a bunch of STAPs and silver SBDs (or whatever the SBD is painted) and a bunch of Durges, but not the floppy STAP pilots.

Tho I wonder, if you visit a nearby TRU if you'll find all the STAP Attack sets returned with the Saga Legends battle droid molds or something cheap like that, and/or the SA SBD replaced with old crummy Saga/ROTS SBDs.

Nice to see swapping is alive and well in the TAC line.

I found the latest wave of Legacy figs at the Wal-Mart on Crenshaw. Everything but Judo Cast, I should say. What older figure in the wave comes with the droid head? Wasn't Judo in the EE pack? I don't think I need 2 so I don't care much that he wasn't there, but I left before I realized I'd have a headless droid.

I also found there the latest tf animated voyagers including Blitzwing and Grimlock. Many of them. I had to do an after market fix on Grimmy and The Blitzy I found was loose and scratched up. I'll be exchanging Blitzy, but love Grimmy and look forward to a higher quality Blitz. Oh, and picked up the Legacy of Bumblebee pack. I spent too much.

Finally, found the tf classics Silverbolt at Target on La Cienega (and again at the TRU on La Cienega). He's not the most ingenously engineered tf, but he's got good articulation, looks good in both modes, and is so geewunny I'm tickled. Maybe it's just nostalgia, but it works for me.

I also found those Gi Joe DVD packs. I passed, but was intrigued. They're kinds cool. What are the last three packs (I only saw 1 & 2)?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    What older figure in the wave comes with the droid head?
    I believe it's the Clone Wars Quad Cannon Clone Trooper.

Toon, you're right, the Battle Droid is from the TRU exclusive STAP Attack. That is some expensive figure swapping, since that BP has never gone on clearance.