Page 549 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 49449499539545546547548549550551552553559599649 ... LastLast
Results 5,481 to 5,490 of 10414
    Got lucky & found one of these last night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails GSTrooper.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    So... is anyone going to buy the GG Holiday Cody with snowman hologram? I'm still debating.
    I ordered one. I think it's pretty cool.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I thought those were "Game Stop" exclusives to be given out on Monday night?

Ordered my $87 Han Solo GG Statue last night- very nice! It seems like all of these statues eventually get clearanced online by 50%- too bad the maquettes don't always go that way...

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Now that's one of the Stormtroopers that joined the Village People, right?

I got the Antares Draco and Ganner Krieg "Legacy" comic 2-pack tonight at Target. I must have missed Cade Skywalker and Darth Talon this morning, but I had company and couldn't go out to shop.

"Krieg" means "war" in German, btw. "Draco" is such an obvious play off Dracula - though for no apparent reason with this character. Imperial Knights are Force-using, lightsaber wielding Royal Guards, basically. They defend the Fel's - descendants of Baron Soontir Fel's son and Jaina Solo (Leia's Force-adept daughter). They rule the remains of the Empire in the future. But they're kind of good-guy dictators.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    I thought those were "Game Stop" exclusives to be given out on Monday night?
    he didn't elaborate - you're right, but he got it at Gamestop. if anyone gets an extra -plmk. Thx!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    "Krieg" means "war" in German, btw. "Draco" is such an obvious play off Dracula - though for no apparent reason with this character. Imperial Knights are Force-using, lightsaber wielding Royal Guards, basically. They defend the Fel's - descendants of Baron Soontir Fel's son and Jaina Solo (Leia's Force-adept daughter). They rule the remains of the Empire in the future. But they're kind of good-guy dictators.
    Not quite. Draco's not necessarily "Dracula"... there's Drake, Draconian, all sorts of things it could be a take on. And far as I know, there's still zero proof that Jaina Solo is the mother of the Fel Dynasty.

Yes, most LEGACY fans assumed as such given that the Force is with Emperor Fel & his daughter Marasiah, but in the comic--at least--it's never been clarified (because Dark Horse & Del Rey, rather than working together to bridge the century gap between LOTF and LEGACY, pretty much just avoid specifics; a fine example is why Lowbacca, a Wookiee Jedi, hasn't yet been seen among the Jedi who survived the rise of Darth Krayt--they avoid him because they don't know what Del Rey's planned for him. Gotta love that lack of communication & cooperation!). We don't even know who the first Fel Emperor is; Soontir had other sons besides Jag.

As for the Knights, the regular Jedi consider them "Gray Jedi". They ARE Jedi on the light side, but they serve the Emperor first, the will of the Force second. All have identical-hilt silver-bladed sabers. When Marasiah first appeared in the comic, her training was incomplete, so she had a blue-bladed saber but with the same hilt I think. If they ever make one of the female IKs (Sigel Dare, or Marasiah's now-deceased master) they can easily make IK Sia from after she completes her training, but I'd like the one from "Broken" where she's got borrowed clothes on. She sees some action in that outfit, and it's distinct enough from the IK uniform and from her Leia-esque white gown from the covers & her debut.

I'm looking forward to finding these sets... someday. If Target ever actually gets some CPs in. It's down to one peg with one pack of Bultar/Koffi, and two pegs of those SW Miniatures starter-sets overflowing below it. LEGACY's my favorite SW comic, so the more the merrier. Bring on Krayt, Nihl, Wolf, Shado, Sigel, Emperor Fel, Deliah, Syn, Bantha, Morrigan, Veed, Wyyrlok, and more!

Found a few cases of CW w2 this morning. Sentry & I had our pick of the litter, as we were the only ones there at opening. Got Cody, Ahsoka, & Oddball. Sad to see that Dooku, Plo Koon, IG-86, & 3PO were not in there. Oh well, I guess they're part of w3.

Yeah, CW's got weird wave numbers. Wave 1 was 8 figures, wave 2 & 3 are four each. I guess unofficially counting w1 as "two" waves is the way they justified such a comparatively long delay between Wave 1 & 2, while three waves of TLC have already hit, two of 'em on 7/26. Congrats on the find tho!

Burbank TRU has the Hoth Speeder Bikes for sale at $18.64 each- I almost took them, but realized that I have no where to display them so what's the point.

I did stash a Rebel Pilots 2 Evo set- PM for the 411.