Page 550 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 50450500540546547548549550551552553554560600650 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,500 of 10378
    [FONT=Courier New]According to their weekly ad, it looks like the vehicles are on sale for that price, too.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]According to their weekly ad, it looks like the vehicles are on sale for that price, too.[/FONT]
    True. It's funny how when TRU stuff goes on sale, it drops to the same price as Target, WM, etc. Then there's KB- whose prices are always bat$#!* crazy.

[FONT=Courier New]Yeah, but last week they had a grandparents special. 20% off any one item for people 50+. I had my mom pick me up a AT-TE for $79.99![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

sorry, woulda posted earlier but had to take a nap - Glendale target early afternoon: my first taste of wave 3, they had a holo dooku and a CLP clone. Also had 3 of the new comic packs, minus talon/cade. Just got the krieg/draco and the CLP clone. Also had a hoth speeder bp. Some other dude grabbed it after I pointed it out. Had a lot of older Joe comic packs too.

edit: also had a padme evo. and rebel pilots #2 at the target

TRU La cienega afternoon - a legends 501st (first display), and a few quad gunner clones and 2 holo grievouses (second display). GG was $10. Joe fans: they had the excl. crimson guard BP and SE vs. red ninjas BP. One of each.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 09-15-2008 at 10:47 PM. Reason: sw

I'm going to try to go to Target tomorrow morning. I haven't been feeling well in the early morning, so I rested instead of went hunting.

I got my Imperial Knights pack in the afternoon. Someone probably only wanted Cade when they found that wave earlier.

TOOMINATOR - glad to know another Legacy fan. Yeah, I want all the figures you laid out. I think Darth Krayyt is coming for sure. Carded perhaps? I hope he has a removeable helmet - but that's very likely nowadays - which is way cool.

I also hope they'll single-card Cade. I might do scenes and I could use more of him that I have need for Darth Talon.

Are you going to buy Joker Squad when it becomes available? I want them for the Quarren Sith Lord if anything for sure. Chick-Stormtroopers are alright, too - though I'm not sure how practical that is (and would they really have booby-armor?).

But they are also making K'Kruhk, and I hope he's passable for his older version as well as the young Whipid Jedi warrior. I hope they give him the rice-paddy hat! Some gray hair would be fine by me, too. Or they could do a repaint. I'd buy both.

Anyway, I hope I come up with the Rebel Pilots 2 myself. I want that Twi'lek girl pilot and the B-wing Fighter Guy, who qualifies as a vintage-era re-do at long last.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    sorry, woulda posted earlier but had to take a nap - Glendale target early afternoon: my first taste of wave 3, they had a holo dooku and a CLP clone. Also had 3 of the new comic packs, minus talon/cade. Just got the krieg/draco and the CLP clone. Also had a hoth speeder bp. Some other dude grabbed it after I pointed it out. Had a lot of older Joe comic packs too.
    Didn't I tell you on RS to check Glendale Target?

.......I.....got..lucky b/c I went there on my lunch break. No tips from any ithorians..

Oh well, maybe it doesn't count when it's coming from bottom tier mediocre collectors like me but I did tell you to try that store on the RS Legacy acquisitions thread.

Bought another Rattler today for a friend at Target. Also found the galactic heroes vader's tie fighter and Jedi starfighter. Decided to only keep vader's tie (pretty cool toy). This will be my first Galactic heroes purchase ever. I hope I don't become addicted to this line. I also got mighty muggs of assajj, captain rex and dooku for another collector. Before I left the toy section, I spotted 3 legends shocktroopers from last year at one of the clearance endcaps. They wouldn't scan so a manager had the cashier ring them for $1.66!! I had to take them.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    I spotted 3 legends shocktroopers from last year at one of the clearance endcaps. They wouldn't scan so a manager had the cashier ring them for $1.66!! I had to take them.
    Nice score, bro.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]