Page 551 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 51451501541547548549550551552553554555561601651 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 10396
    Found the Imperial Knights today at Glendale Target! Paint's a little iffy in spots, but pretty simple overall to touch up. Ganner's neck & hair are the biggest problems.

I'm already dreading the inevitable breakage of one of the blade pegs. If only Hasbro had made 'em one piece! I like 'em a lot... nice to finally have some LEGACY figures!

Cade/Talon weren't there... just these guys, 1 Leia/Mandie and 2 Purple Dengar packs (and the Luke/Deena that's been there for weeks). The Mandalorian with Leia (blanking on Tobbi or Fenn) looks somewhat decent besides the color & the tiny (and garishly colored) helmet. He's got a nice pistol, and makes a good basic Mandie if he gets a new coat of paint.

Well, I ended up venturing out last night to visit GameStop for their MM event. Turns out, I was able to pick up a 2nd FU Stormie! The guy who gave me one the other day had the night off, so when they were handing them out last night, I just walked up and grabbed one. This was around 10:00. I put the game in when I got home, but only had enough energy to get half way through the training rounds. I will say that the Wii is the way to go for this one. The lightsaber moves are pretty cool.

Force Unleashed

Yesterday, I visited my local Game Stop to see if I could get the figure without getting the game. They told me "No" and that there were 77 preorders for the game and they did not have that many figures to go around so it will be first come first served. I went back today and the figures were all gone. I went to the Stevenson Ranch Game Stop this morning and they still had about 6 figures left. I bought my game and got my figure. I got the PS2 version since I did not want to "hog" my son's Wii. From what I read, each version of the game has something different than the other versions. Haven't started playing the game yet, but am looking forward to it. By the way, the figure is really cool.

Quote Originally Posted by wampaslayr View Post
    Yesterday, I visited my local Game Stop to see if I could get the figure without getting the game. They told me "No" and that there were 77 preorders for the game and they did not have that many figures to go around so it will be first come first served. I went back today and the figures were all gone. I went to the Stevenson Ranch Game Stop this morning and they still had about 6 figures left. I bought my game and got my figure. I got the PS2 version since I did not want to "hog" my son's Wii. From what I read, each version of the game has something different than the other versions. Haven't started playing the game yet, but am looking forward to it. By the way, the figure is really cool.
    I have the Wii and 360 version. 360 different endings and Wii has lightsaber duel mode. They are both really nice versions. Great gameplay.

I got my PS3 version and figure last night at the Game Stop MM event. They had us prepay for the game so that at midnight all you had to do was pick up the game and figure. They actually held a raffle for the figures since they said they only had 30 figures (but they had 4 boxes?). Pre-orders did not guarantee you a figure. It turns out I could have got a second one if I had also bought a strategy guide (which no one told be about at the register) or if I'd brought along a companion . A lot of people ended up with 2 figures that way and they started handing out the extras to people who waited in line with people who bought the game, but didn't buy one themselves.

Picked up the FU game during lunch and was able to score another Gamestop Excl. Stormtrooper Commander - very cool figure. I'm diggin' all the FU special troopers.

Also grabbed the Cade/Talon and Imperial Knights comics packs (thanks to Crunchy for the hookup).

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Ok, I didn't know about the Gamestop stormie, so....

Long shot here: Anyone have an extra FU Gamestop trooper you can hook me up with? I can pay extra cash, just send me your offer (I won't be offended). That or I can trade for it, just let me know what you need and maybe I have it.

Got the game, but didn't get the trooper.

Yesterday, I went to a few Game Stops to get details and was told...

GameStop at The Plant: we give them away to people who buy the game at midnight. If you pre-order, you've bought the game BEFORE midnight so you don't get the figure.

GameStop at Panorama City: we only got a few so we gave them to the employees. We don't have any left.

GameStop on Balboa: we didn't get any figures. What's this for?

Then I called a few others:

GameStop at Northridge Mall: we sold out. (This was yesterday afternoon, BTW.)

GameStop in North Hills: we never got any figures but you can pre-order the game now. If you don't pre-order, you won't get the game. You can also pre-order Animal Crossing, Lego Batman, etc...

GameStop in Stevenson's Ranch: never answered their phone.

So I figured I would get it at Toys-R-Us and get the $20 gift card... but then I found out they only gave the card to people who bought the game for the X-Box or Playstation, not for the Wii.

@!#$%

- J

I downloaded the FU game for my iPhone today and have been playing a bit on my breaks. Now I've got to have the Wii version. I'm hoping the FU stormtrooper will be released as a regular figure so I can get one later on.

I'm thinking it'll show up on SWS.com sometime over the next few weeks

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]