Page 553 of 1036 FirstFirst ... 53453503543549550551552553554555556557563603653 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,530 of 10356
    [FONT=Courier New]Wow, that's a great discount![/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Ando View Post
    [FONT=Courier New]Wow, that's a great discount![/FONT]
    Until it stopped working. Would anyone be willing to test out if their's worked? There's always the chance that I'm just doing it wrong suddenly. Or maybe my account is in poor standing and I didn't realize it?
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Big thanks to Sentry for the JLU stash this morning. Now I can check The Question 3-pack off my list. There was a Grodd 6-pack left as well FYI.

Didn't get to Burbank Target until after 9am, but they had the Comic Packs. Or rather, most of them. I have a sinking feeling we'll be seeing a lot of the Leia/Tobbi Fenn/Dengar sets in the coming months, but that's just because that's all they had besides an IK set and the old leftover Koffi/Bultar. No sign of Cade/Talon, but two each of the Marvels. Ugh.

Didn't see anything else new, but Wave 3 seems plentiful there. They skipped Wave 2 I guess, besides the IG-Lancer I saw there once, weeks ago.

Got a few figures from HTS: Snow Bunny Padme's very nice, even if the likeness isn't. Besides the wide stance & skinny grip on her pistol, she's really great. SCUBA Trooper is fantastic! I wish all Clone Troopers (and Stormies, for that matter) had neck pegs & head sockets like that... great range of motion without looking weird. If they scale that rifle down 10-20% and resculpt some details, that'd be a perfect DC-15 rifle for every clone, not the short & fat 2002 one or the short & skinny Evo one.

My AAA discount stopped working, totally sucks that it's wonky. I tried to write to them, but couldn't find a good link for it.

Picked up TFU for PS3 at TRU. Got my $20 gift card and spent it on a V-19 Torrent which I had been meaning to buy for less than the regular TRU $25. Luckily, they had it on sale for $18 and change.

Loving the Felucia level, wish Hasbro had been able to keep TFU product on shelves till now, I want to buy the Rancor with Shaman and maybe even Juno.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

If you want Juno, Burbank TRU probably still has a few

At least, they as of Sunday.

Wandered out to Pasadena tonight, so I hit both Targets. The 2-story Target was really weird- all pegs full of legacy, not a single Legends or CW figure to be seen. How could this happen? It was all the same wave/case: Ewoks, Yarna, Han, Luke etc. I started asking a stocker about where the other figures were. He gave me the usual song and dance about collectibles, etc., but I played dumb and kept asking vague questions. Finally, out of pity, he brought a sealed case out from the backroom. I knew the odds were against me, but low and behold it was the Jodo Kast, Yaddle, Saleucami, Holo Dooku case. I grabbed my clones and left, but not before stashing Jodo Kast and Yaddle/Evan Piell.

PM for the 411. By the way, single story Target had nothing good, except the newest wave of Mighty Muggs. Both stores had BMF by the way.

Los Feliz TRU was a waste, unless you want vehicles and battle packs.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    My AAA discount stopped working, totally sucks that it's wonky. I tried to write to them, but couldn't find a good link for it.

Picked up TFU for PS3 at TRU. Got my $20 gift card and spent it on a V-19 Torrent which I had been meaning to buy for less than the regular TRU $25. Luckily, they had it on sale for $18 and change.

Loving the Felucia level, wish Hasbro had been able to keep TFU product on shelves till now, I want to buy the Rancor with Shaman and maybe even Juno.
    JT, I see you finally upgraded from your PS2???? About time!

Though if you had bought an Xbox360, I could be playing online against you. Not necessarily TFU because you can't but other games.

Picked up a few more Force Unleashed 3-packs at Walmart today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

If anyone is interested, here's the batman dark knight nightmare variant on TRU: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3232426