Page 556 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 56456506546552553554555556557558559560566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 10286
    glendale target - all of tlc wave 3 minus the coruscant clone, should have at least 1 of each, and when my friend & i left around 5:30p, there were 2 jodo kasts left. No CW wave 2 that we saw. Rem. - joe comic packs are $8 this week at target

LF TRU - 1 homestead pack -all of the repacks looked pretty weak to me, 2 B-wings, and some Imperial pilot evos and rebel pilots #2 Evo packs. I'm pretty sure it was LF tru - if not, it was Burbank, don't know why i'm foggy on the evol. all of a sudden

Does someone know what the street date/price is for the Clone Wars Republic Gunship and A-Wing?

The Republic Gunship has popped up at K-Mart here in Sydney and was wondering if I should get one here or wait a bit. I believe the A-Wings are out in the UK also.

Cheers.

I think the A-wings are October for the US. They are definitely out in the UK, and look great! Just wish Arvel's helmet wasn't so dang big. They finally sculpt the proper 'Battle of Endor A-wing pilot helmet', they even make it snug to the head & face unlike, say, TIE Biggs' rattling helm, but they make it ENORMOUS, bigger'n B-wing helmets it looks like. Doc had a nice custom 'based on a comic' helmet to fit her twi'lek head, it fits snugly & isn't too big at all. Why not for Arvel?

...whining aside, I'm still getting it Can't pass up that one. Now if only ALL Southern California Wal-Marts will get plenty of 'em and actually make shelf space for 'em!

I'm done with Mighty Muggs for OT, but are there any more coming this year?

Mighty Muggs

Hoth Han, Admiral Akbar, Tarkin and Unmasked Vader will be out in Nov-Dec 2008.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Hoth Han, Admiral Akbar, Tarkin and Unmasked Vader will be out in Nov-Dec 2008.

-Snags
    That unmasked Vader will be my 3rd MM!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    That unmasked Vader will be my 3rd MM!
    Yep, Unmasked Vader is pretty cool. Vader, Hoth Han and the Shadow Stormie are my must-gets.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I'm hoping they make some cantina alien Mighty muggs !
    The original 4 would be very cool, Greedo, Blue snaggletooth, walrus man, and Hammerhead !! I would buy them all !

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    The original 4 would be very cool, Greedo, Blue snaggletooth, walrus man, and Hammerhead !! I would buy them all !
    Same here. That would be sweet!

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I would love some OT aliens too. Right now it is pretty much Rebels, Imperials, and Prequel (I am only getting a couple clone wars MM). We need a scum and Villainy group. I really like how they did Akbar. I wish I could get him by himself though. I am not getting the EU ones. Other aliens would look great.

Has anyone ordered a "blank" from HTS.com and tried their hand at painting one?

To keep this just found, West Hollywood Target has their BMF for 159.99. Did they go up everywhere?
    Not much out their I want yet. I am waiting for the newer OT figures for now.