Page 557 of 1040 FirstFirst ... 57457507547553554555556557558559560561567607657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 10395
    I was dreading having to lug a BMF all the way home from the USA... the box is HUGE... but then it popped up locally at $199 (about US$165 at today's exchange rate, it's been pretty volatile lately). I know that in the UK it's 150 POUNDS (nearly $280US) and somewhere close to $240US in Singapore, so thankfully luck favours the Aussie market for this one item.

Basic vehicles (V-19 etc) still sell for $60 here. Go figure.

Any sightings of the A-Wing would be much appreciated. Apart from the Republic Gunship are there any more exclusives this year?

I also really, really need an Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter (brown-red trim, NOT blue). Doesn't have to be TAC. Any sightings appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    JT, I see you finally upgraded from your PS2???? About time!

Though if you had bought an Xbox360, I could be playing online against you. Not necessarily TFU because you can't but other games.
    It was a birthday present, based partly on not wanting to pay Xbox Live fees.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    This isn't toy related but I know you all like free stuff. In 2009, Disneyland will hold a promotion where you'll be able to get in for free on your birthday. You do have to go over to their official site before hand to register.

If you happen to be an Annual Pass holder (I am and I think I remember JT mentioning it before as well), obviously you don't need free admission but if you register, you can have your choice of 1) a bunch of extra fastpasses or 2) a gift card equivalent to the price of 1 day's admission valid only on your birthdate. In other words, free toys and other stuff!
    Yeah, they emailed me about the Annual Pass benefits the night before they publically announced it. The fastpasses were a little difficult, 4 fastpasses for up to 6 people in your group, and you have to get them before 11am usually. The 1-days merch was an amazing deal though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    WTF? If you've never been to Disneyland, and you had a chance to go, why did you pick California Adventure? That "park" really sucks, unless you get a 2 for 1 pass to see both. I guess it will improve a bit next year when they start the whole re-design. There's got to be a better draw for Disneyland than Star Tours though- Pirates, Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, etc.
    Totally agree, I don't get this at all. My sister prefers the DCA to Disneyland, but mostly because of lines. She and I had a BLAST last month when I took her though.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

JT, we should try to have an SSG Disneyland meet!

Mainly I want to go up against you on Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters and Toy Story Midway Mania. Let's see what you got!

I don't have a 2-park pass, so I can't do the Toy Story Mania. I did the Astro Blasters and didn't really enjoy it, to be quite honest. But we should do an SSG Disneyland run (maybe we can pry Deoxy away from her job for 5 seconds to come too ), watch the Jedi Training Academy (awesome!!!) and ride Star Tours before the new one comes in, get Fast Passes to Indy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The JTA is awesome except when you get a bunch of kids that suddenly get overwhelmed with stage fright while they're dueling Vader.

Based on what he's said about Wii games in the past, I think El Chuxter would enjoy Toy Story the most out of anyone on the board.

And just in case you weren't aware, JT, whatever sort of pass you own, you can always upgrade to another one just by paying the difference. However, it gets backdated to when you first used the first pass.

Galleria Target had remnants of CW wave 2, clean Rex & Clone, 2 Odd Balls, an SBD. I picked up the SBD and GIJoe's Flash, which they had 2 of (never saw him on pegs or on HTS before... in-stock, anyway)

HasbroToyShop has Legends Wave 3 and the last wave of Comic Packs (Cade/Talon, Imperial Knights etc) in stock if anyone is still looking for them.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Thanks. Did anyone notice that TLC w3 prices have been raised to $7.99. Anything before that wave is still $6.99.

Smile

HTS canceled some of my orders, and gave me the 10% off were sorry line.

Here is the code if anyone needs it
    DISC10

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    HasbroToyShop has Legends Wave 3 and the last wave of Comic Packs (Cade/Talon, Imperial Knights etc) in stock if anyone is still looking for them.

-Snags
    If anyone is ordering and can get me two Saleucami Clones and two Coruscant Landing Clones, I'll share the shipping- let me know.