Page 559 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 59459509549555556557558559560561562563569609659 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 10416
    no kidding, i went on a big run yesterday, hitting several targets & k-marts and one TRU. No one had anything new!!! I couldn't believe it. 1 coruscant clone and a clearanced droideka w/shield was all i came up with. Nothing else new. What a crappy run. Couldn't even find a decent price on gas till i got back to my home area.

Acrylic Risers

Are there any local places to by acrylic risers? There's lots of places online, but it seems ridiculous to pay shipping for a $10 riser.

[FONT=Courier New]Did anyone notice the price increases at Target?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New][/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]$159.99 for the BMF and $21.99 for the Vehicle/Fighters like the V-19, the V Wing, etc.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]

Didn't notice those in particular, but DID notice Indy ($8.79) and Joe vehicle packs ($15.99) as well as TFA Deluxe ($10.99 like TRU now) a few days ago.

Went to Burbank Target around 8:30, 2 Black Spideys and Union Jack from Red Hulk. Picked up Jack. A few more older Indy figures, including the only two jacket Raiders Indys with well-painted eyes I've ever seen. If not for the price increase... ugh. Also saw more Superhero Squads, older but not often seen, with 2 Ares/Thors. Naturally, Thor looked pretty horrible in both. Major paint problems. Ares, not so much.

Full peg of SW comic packs; either someone bought an IK at opening or they just didn't put it on the pegs (as the remaining IK seemed in danger of falling off the front of the peg!). Both Cade sets were no-saber versions.

Check these puppies out - I found the new GI Joe vehicles earlier today at WM. I'm pretty impressed!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FirebatJet1.jpg  

speaking of vehicles, i didn't see Crunchy's set, but I did see some rattlers and x-30 conquests this evening. PM for location

Saw the Legacy Wave 5 pix today- and while I'm impressed that Hasbro is going so far out on a limb to produce obscure figures- I must say that I have no interest in that wave whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw the Legacy Wave 5 pix today- and while I'm impressed that Hasbro is going so far out on a limb to produce obscure figures- I must say that I have no interest in that wave whatsoever.
    Why not? You don't want to complete the Cantina scene?

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Why not? You don't want to complete the Cantina scene?
    Nope- I like the "main" aliens just fine. Plus, I don't build dioramas and will be selling off a lot of stuff that's just sitting in storage. If GG made busts of these guys, it would be tempting, but my personal warehouse is out of control- so much stuff that never gets displayed and has virtually no resell value. Hello Toys for Tots!