Page 562 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 62462512552558559560561562563564565566572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 10287
    i think what he meant was you get 20% off which is like getting free shipping.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Nope, I just looked at my order confirmation: 20% discount AND 0.00 shipping charge.

- J

There is a weird glitch where sometimes it wont recognize the free shipping. I had a bunch of stuff in my cart and it was still charging shipping. Then I deleted Ultra Magnus and I got the free shipping. Then I just ordered him separate with free shipping. Also you can cancel orders easily by calling them.

*Bangs head against wall*
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

I stashed a DCUC wave 3 Green lantern and Nightwing at Rosemead Target !! PM me for the location.

HTS'll be sure to put up the good stuff right after the coupon expires. u can count on it.

I got Ahsoka, Cody and Oddball this morning at Glendale Target. Possibly they were left behind by one of you guys? I did stash an Oddball and Super Battle Droid there if any needs them.

Also stashed a Henry Sr. from the Indy line at Los Feliz TRU.

And I actually found something at Crenshaw Walmart! I got Ironhide and Sideswipe for 7.77 each as well as Animated Blitzwing (though not for 7.77)

I got the Rebel Pilots Evolutions #2 (with the Twi'lek chic) at Target, and bought the GH Jabba's Palace set (for Jabba and Bib Fortuna mostly) at Sears (they have 5 more of them at my Toys R Us, but they cost $3 more. I just stopped to compare the quality of paint jobs).

Last night at Borders' Books I got the 2nd of the Jedi Twilight detective series of books, and Order 66 - Karen Travis' hardcover adventure for her favorite squad of Clone Troopers - and probably one of the ONLY instances where I'm interested in whatevers going on with Clone Troopers lately.

Found/bought the exclusive CW Republic Gunship today at Walmart. Judging from the package art, the ship looks pretty cool (haven't opened it yet) - only bad thing was the price ($49.99).

Also finally snagged a G.I. Joe Black Head Variant Destro/Grenadier Comic Pack from the same Walmart. Good times.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

u r probably the first in socal to get it. The top pro collector strikes again!