Page 563 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 63463513553559560561562563564565566567573613663 ... LastLast
Results 5,621 to 5,630 of 10424
    New Joe vehicles (Awe Striker and Fang) are in stock at HTS. Use FALL20 and get free shipping plus 20% off.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Found Boo-Berry and Franken-Berry cereals at Target this morning.

(What can I say? It was a slow day.)

- J

Quote Originally Posted by MicroJow View Post

- J
    Don't you just love the holidays? I got some pumpkin flavored pop-tarts over the weekend, sorry I didn't post it earlier. PM for stash location.

- J

Which Target, i picked up Count Chocula the other day.

Sherman Oaks. It appears that Count Chocula is the common one while Frankenberry and Booberry are the chase variants. They only show up around Halloween so hoarde while you can. I wonder what they're worth on eBay.

- J

Sherman Oaks. It appears that Count Chocula is the common one while Frankenberry and Booberry are the chase variants. They only show up around Halloween so hoarde while you can. I wonder what they're worth on eBay.

- J
    I saw Headphones returning some Count Chocula to Target the other day - hopefully the guest services person checked to make sure the boxes were still sealed.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Do Chocula and Frankenberry and Booberry all have the same DPCI's? Smeagol Rock Target never seems to restock them and I don't want the shelf warmers from last year.

What's the dpci for them? I need to ask an employee to bring me out a case from the stock room.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    What's the dpci for them? I need to ask an employee to bring me out a case from the stock room.
    You sneaky bastard. Stop trying to keep them from the rest of us.

generalmillsshop.com sucks!!!!! I ordered the exclusive Frank, Boo and Count 3 pack and instead I got a bag of Gold Medal Flour!!!!!!!