Page 566 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 66466516556562563564565566567568569570576616666 ... LastLast
Results 5,651 to 5,660 of 10380
    My HTS.com order just arrived- Dr. Henry Jones is all mine, along with some Saleucami Clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    - Dr. Henry Jones is all mine, ....
    That.... sounds kind of weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    That.... sounds kind of weird.

I was totally thinking that!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

"The pleasure is all MINE......" -Lt. Frank Drebbon, Naked Gun

Final bump:

What: SW and other collectibles garage sale

Who: hosted by Mawhonic7 (OC rebelscummer), featuring other fellow OC/LA scummers (swspiffy, ShadowTrooper, DarthCitrix, me)

When: Sat. October 11, 2008 at 9am - 2pm

Where: 20381 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest, CA 92630 (cross streets are Lake Forest and Vista Terrace)

Notes: sale will be outside in Mawhonic's office complex, he plans on bringing Simpsons, Futurama and DC items too. Collectibles from all modern SW lines will be there. Questions? Call Eric at 949-300-4217.

Why: Because you MUST obey your master..........

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks View Post
    I was totally thinking that!
    JT: Your avatar is kind of "weird" as well.

Just watched this week's South Park for the second time- damn those guys sure hated Indy4! I'm so glad I'm not alone anymore.

Ok, so my kid is into Legos now. At first I thought he would forget about them but now I can tell his addiction will last for a while (if not forever). So far he's got 5 vehicles and around 12 figures. Here's what I need: If any of you locals have a Target exclusive Tie Crawler used or new, and don't want it anymore, I would appreciate it if you can hook me up with one. I saw that thing so many times at the store (a couple times on clearance actually!) but who would've thought I would need it in the near future. I know some of you are getting rid from stuff in your collections to make room or get some money for the holidays, so if you have one of these, send me a pm. Thanks.

Wii Game Sale at Circuit City

For my local collecting friends:

CC has a sale on Wii games, buy one, get one 1/2 off. Anyone want to get Force Unleashed? That's the only game I want, so if we order two copies, we can split the discount.

[FONT=Courier New]Can anyone here who has found the WM Republic Gunship pass along the SKU from the receipt?[/FONT]
    [FONT=Courier New]"First of all, never bad mouth synergy..."[/FONT]