Page 571 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 10380
    Nothing SW at Target this morning besides a Padme Evo set--which has actually been there for days--with the AOTC Padme swapped with the TSC Droid Factory Padme, not even IN the tray, and a Saleucami Clone with droid part but an AT-TE Gunner Clone w/o harness or extra helm in the tray. I pointed 'em out when I checked out (with Spiral & Spidey from the Red Hulk wave of Legends) but I dunno if they'll do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    JT: Your avatar is kind of "weird" as well.
    Yes, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Hey guys, just wanted to say hi.
    How's it going? Haven't heard from you in a while. Everything ok for the most part? We never got together, still gotta do that.

Man, I cannot keep up, all my sightings are from like a week ago.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

i saw the tank gunner swap too Toon. Very annoying, since i'm lookin for Saleucami clones anyway. According to commtech, swaps don't happen that often at that Target

Not that often, but they DO happen. Prior to those two was a Slappy ROTS Anakin, with red-saber meaning it was the early 2005 release rather than the Dooku-sabered later ones, packed in the CW Anakin bubble with CW's accessories, on a CW Yoda card.

There's another I forgot to turn in this morning, pretty sure it's still there from last week: y'know those WWII figures next to the Joes? And how TRU & WM have a similar series from a different company, on olive green cards (Ultimate Soldier or whatever it's called now)? Someone swapped one of the TRU/WM ones, tray included, with a Target German. At first I thought they finally had a new batch, but noticed the extra swappable posed arms & legs, a hallmark of the TRU/WM variety, as well as the distinct hip articulation. There was an odd belt stuffed in one part of the tray, and I can't recall if he had a hat or helmet but at a guess I'd say that's what was SUPPOSED to be in that part of the tray. All other accessories appropriate to THAT figure seemed to be there. So it's not just Joes & SW targeted by that swapper.

Not at that store, but at another Target about a week ago, I saw a couple Sgt. Flashes on the Joe pegs... except one of them was Grand Slam from the Night Specter exclusive set. Oy.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    i saw the tank gunner swap too Toon. Very annoying, since i'm lookin for Saleucami clones anyway. According to commtech, swaps don't happen that often at that Target
    Glendale Target had a few Saleucami clones the other day.

thanx mr. bran. I'll check it out

what are ya Toon? Toy inspector?? No one buys those stupid Joe KOs anyways
    Last edited by bikerscout; 10-22-2008 at 04:02 AM. Reason: inspection

My friend got me the Galactic Heroes Skiff right before he expected me to begin my stay in the hospital. I haven't opened it yet, but it's very cool to have it. I love the way it looks boxed.

I've yet to find Karrde and Thrawn (comic pack), but over than new figures, I think I'm caught up.

I just got my GI Joe w10 order from HTS this morning, for those who ordered it recently, be on the look-out.

Force Unleashed Shadow Stormie set just popped up at Walmart.com if anyone missed 'em at retail:

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...uct_id=9203264

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    I just got my GI Joe w10 order from HTS this morning, for those who ordered it recently, be on the look-out.
    Got them too this AM!