Page 573 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 10330

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    Got 2 boxes from HTS today. One of them had Mutt, Croc Master, Bazooka Trooper, Tiger Duke, Para Viper (AMAZING!) and Oddball. The other box had Wraith. Both boxes were the same exact size. The funny thing is that I never ordered Wraith, since it showed up as out of stock when I placed the order for the rest.
    Sounds like I received the same box you did. Didn't order wraith, they sent me one anyway! Sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    How much are the figures at retail? I sincerely can't remember it's been so long since I bought them there.
    SW figures are still 6.99 at Target and TRU and 6.64 at WM. For Joes, I forget, especially since Target had a price drop but might have raised them back up again.

Thanks. Makes it easy to avoid preordering from HTS.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Thanks. Makes it easy to avoid preordering from HTS.
    The MDCREW code takes 20% off the price. Some figures on HTS are 7.99, some are 6.99. If you buy enough of them at once, the code makes it worthwhile and you end up paying less than retail apart from avoiding tax and shipping. For buying just a figure or two, shipping eats it up a bit. Since I prefer having them shipped to driving around searching (though I usually still have to anyway), I always order from HTS when I can.

Went up to Santa Clarita/Valencia to make the WM rounds... got the Anakin/STAP BP (hurray for SA CW Anakin! Even if one shin's warped from the rubber bands...)

The big WM had me debating a LOT of choices since they had several things I wanted; ultimately settled for cheap TLC Indy and ROTLA Sallah since they were under $6 each, a Halo Elite, and TF Universe Sideswipe. They had one Ironhide, but even in package he looked badly transformed... but the robot mode looks very nice on the back! Passed up a couple big Hulk Legends figures I kinda wanted, and even left the A-wing for now. 2nd WM didn't have much different, but their TF Universe figures were still full price, not the Deluxe rollback of $7.77 that the animateds & universe have at other stores. Of course, they ALSO had a bunch of TAC still, $6+.

The TRU at Stevenson Ranch (skipped that WM) had a pretty severe case of scummery. FOUR of the STAP Attack BPs were missing one STAP and the SBD, with the missing STAP's pilot badly placed in the SBD's tray. The douchebag arranged all 4 so the tray-pilot was on the right, with the one remaning STAP next to him... leaving a TON of empty space. I showed it to an employee right there unloading ARC-170s, and he said "Yeah, I know..." but was shocked when he saw there were FOUR like it. There was even a regular one for comparison!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    SW figures are still 6.99 at Target and TRU and 6.64 at WM. For Joes, I forget, especially since Target had a price drop but might have raised them back up again.
    Must be nice, they are still 7.99 here in Indy!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    Oops! I should have said "6.99" and not "7.99"! Wishful thinking on my part!

You got 'em mixed up again there

At the Target in Santa Clarita, TLC and CW figures are $6.64 or something (under 7 anyway) while Saga Legends are $7.99

I saw the tank scene battle pack from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

Pretty cool. I haven't bought those figures and the battle packs are kind of tempting because I could get everyone I'd want for a screen scene. But I didn't have too much trouble resisting.

I'm all about Star Wars, Star Trek, Transformers (very selectively), and Terminator. I think I won't complicate saving any more display space in my dream home with any other new toy licenses. (Otherwise, I'd be all over Hot Toys Batman stuff in a heartbeat.)

When in the area, I'll usually stop at the TRU on Jefferson where it meets Sepulveda. But is is GONE. Under construction or something.

So I went to the Target next door-ish and picked up the new STAP two-pack. Cool little set.