Page 574 of 1033 FirstFirst ... 74474524564570571572573574575576577578584624674 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,740 of 10330
    Target West Hollywood had the Bunker Ambush battle pack, I didn't stash it, honestly I was going to buy it for myself but when I got to the register I took a harder look and got disgusted with what was supposed to be passing for $22 (that R2 is especially heinous).

They also had Titanium Hailfire Droid and Droid Gunship, plus that wave's repaints.

And a bunch of different basic figure clone repaints.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    When in the area, I'll usually stop at the TRU on Jefferson where it meets Sepulveda. But is is GONE. Under construction or something.

So I went to the Target next door-ish and picked up the new STAP two-pack. Cool little set.
    Gone? I was there last month. Under construction, heavily, but still open for business. Very bizarre atmosphere inside... it's where I saw piles of TLC Wave 2 on the pegs, which I hadn't seen in substantial numbers at ANY store. But you would think it was boarded up from outside; I think the Exit was the only entrance at the time.

Didn't know about the Last Crusade BP... I might go for that, since I skipped the only Elsas I ever saw and never saw Vogel. Saw the Raiders & KOTCS BPs at one store over the weekend, and yesterday Burbank Target had the SW BPs. The Titaniums are showing up pretty heavily, too!

Stashed a Bo'Mar Monastery battle pack and a Shield generator assault BP at Rosemead Target !! PM me for the info !!

Burbank TRU's ToysForTots bins are filling up with lots of SW pegwarmers. There are going to be a lot of happy children this season, when they open up all the Mutt Williams' figures I saw in the bin.

can i have their UPCs when they open Mutt? Could u ask them for me speck?

Found the new Cars Lightning McQueen with the barb-wire and tires- very nice- too bad the cactus and tar versions weren't this good.

By the way, why haven't they released Frank the harvester and that asphalt vehicle yet- those would be great (and much more interesting than the dozens of forklift/helicopter paint variants).

Hi people, it's been a while...

I've spent the last couple of weeks bashing my head against the ignorant lump of rock otherwise known as Hasbro Toy Shop. I'm only trying to give them my money... not much, I only need 3 things from them... but, despite having both a US mailing AND shipping address, they still call me an "overseas customer" and refuse to do business with me. Either my money's no good, or they already have too much of their own...

In any case I would really appreciate any leads on finding one Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi Starfighter (the red deco), one TAC Legends Obi Wan figure (the one with the headset), and anywhere I can buy the Hasbro collector cases.

Picked up the A-Wing at Wal-Mart Huntington Beach last week... love that ship Also saw the Republic Gunship but couldn't justify it at the time. They weren't exacly flying off the shelves though.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. As a note of interest, last year's Target exclusives (the Hoth and Endor Super Battle Packs) have just shown up at the local K-Mart franchise here in Aus ($69, or about $47US). They also have the BMF Falcon for $159 AUSSIE (about $108US last I checked) and the Republic Gunship for about $47US. We're still ripped off something fierce on the figures but we're finally seeing some real "wins" here in the land of Aus! (Most of this stuff was probably imported before the Aussie$ tanked, so it won't last, but...)

not exactly sure, but for the Obi SF w/ring, try the Los Feliz TRU (actual neighborhood is Atwater Village) or the Torrance TRU off of Hawthorne Blvd. i'll try n ask around

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    not exactly sure, but for the Obi SF w/ring, try the Los Feliz TRU (actual neighborhood is Atwater Village) or the Torrance TRU off of Hawthorne Blvd. i'll try n ask around
    Thanks for the response but the one I am after is from the basic vehicle range, the Episode 3 Jedi Starfighter (but not the blue one!)

Paradoxically, store exclusives are easier to get here than the basic range.

Looks like the Obi Wan figure might still be available from the TRU website. There's a few of the starfighters on Ebay but would like to avoid going that route if possible.

Just got home from my annual Halloween trip to Disneyland. I spent a lot of money, but not as much as I could have. Picked up the set of SW bathtub toys for my kids, got the next wave of Disney/SW action figures (the prequel wave). I have no interest in Disney's Stich character, but couldn't pass up his version of Yoda. Also grabbed a SW Rebel insignia Mickey ears pin. The best thing I found though, was the full set of Muppet/SW figures. Such a deal! While the Disney/SW figs were $9.99 each, the Muppets were $14 for the whole set! The bath toys were equally cheap for the whole set.

Saw all the new Big Figs, but I'm just not interested in prequel stuff that much- not for the high end stuff anyway. Saw a lot of good stuff- commemorative Tiki Room carvings, Mickey Indiana Jones, more SW Hot Wheels- but I just had to pass on all that stuff- gotta stay focused now (and keep some money for my mortgage payment).

Also purged two tubs worth of old figures this weekend- gave my daughter all of my Leia and Padme figs. It was great to watch her rip them out of their cardboard/plastic prisons. Hasbro doesn't have much coming that I'm interested in, and GG is looking lean.