Page 575 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 10291
    I'd like to find the Thrawn and Karrde comic-2-pack. I'm trying to order it online for as close to retail as I can find it. But I'd also like to buy just 1 or 2 more Talon Karrde figures loose. People can keep the Thrawn figures. I have enough 1998's.

I'd also like to find 1 FX-6, 2 new Bail Organas, and 1 Breah Organa.

And if the new Quinlan Vos Comic Pack ships (with Quin as a Jedi), I just want one of those.

Otherwise, there are absolutely NO toys I plan to buy aside from some SideShow Star Wars and Diamond Star Trek that I have on order.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieScott View Post
    Thanks for the response but the one I am after is from the basic vehicle range, the Episode 3 Jedi Starfighter (but not the blue one!)

Paradoxically, store exclusives are easier to get here than the basic range.

Looks like the Obi Wan figure might still be available from the TRU website. There's a few of the starfighters on Ebay but would like to avoid going that route if possible.
    ok. The non-exclusive red ep3 SF, hmmmm..... that might be tough, b/c the last one out was the blue ep3 re-issue. You'll have to get lucky and find a store that has older stock pretty much.

tycho - if you find the thrawn/karrde comic pack, I'll buy or trade the thrawn off ya. Just want him

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

tycho - if you find the thrawn/karrde comic pack, I'll buy or trade the thrawn off ya. Just want him

OK. I've just never seen this pack in stores yet - though I've found most of the rest of this wave.

If the reverse happens, I'll purchase Karrde from others here (1-2 of him only though).

alright, if I find it, i'll sell u my Karrde. If i get multiple Faie/Vos packs I'll sell ya any extra Voses i have as well. That's if I'm lucky enough to even get that pack. That's gonna be gobbled up like slop in the pigs' trough right away

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    ok. The non-exclusive red ep3 SF, hmmmm..... that might be tough, b/c the last one out was the blue ep3 re-issue. You'll have to get lucky and find a store that has older stock pretty much.
    I've checked all the majors and big-boxes... no such luck. I don't know of any specialty or collectors stores that might carry them.

I just always assumed I'd be able to mail-order it if it disappeared from stores. Turns out it's not that simple... looks like Commtech has a spare, if I'm able to arrange a meet-up. Now if I could only find the protective cases at retail somewhere...

Finally something to report...found Clone Wars w3 this morning at Target. picked up -

Dooku x2
    Ventress x2
    Plo Koon x2

Toys for Tots

Due to a lot of non-organization on my part, I have a lot of duplicates of Star Wars figures that I really don't want to store anymore.

I remember looking for a toy donation place last year and couldn't find one. Can someone please provide information on where to donate "new" unwrapped toys?

Quote Originally Posted by CrunchyNug View Post
    Finally something to report...found Clone Wars w3 this morning at Target. picked up -

Dooku x2
    Ventress x2
    Plo Koon x2
    Ha naturally the day i dont go !!!

Quote Originally Posted by sentry View Post
    Ha naturally the day i dont go !!!
    Ghetto Panorama Target still has them.

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    Ghetto Panorama Target still has them.

Sadly my office is now in Hollywood, so i am too far away to look after the 8am run, i will check it out tomorrow! Thanks for the info.