Page 576 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 76476526566572573574575576577578579580586626676 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 10286
    Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Due to a lot of non-organization on my part, I have a lot of duplicates of Star Wars figures that I really don't want to store anymore.

I remember looking for a toy donation place last year and couldn't find one. Can someone please provide information on where to donate "new" unwrapped toys?

Any TRU or BabiesRUs will have ToysForTots donation bins.

Received Legacy Wave 3 case in the mail today from an online retailer. The silver Build-a-Droid retro RA-7 is pretty cool. Unfortunately there's only 7 new figures in this case - the rest are a bunch of crappy repacks. I guess since releasing new waves packed with half older figures worked so well with their Indy line, Hasbro thought they'd duplicate it with SW. Needless to say, I returned the extras to NoHo Target tonight - hopefully Hootie will choke on them tomorrow morning.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Picked up the Clone Wars Wave 3 figures this morning at Sepulveda Target, they are lookin nice. Thanks for the Cars Crunchy, much appreciated. Commtech, thank you for the Spiral Variant, nice surprise.

If anyone sees many wave 4 Stass Allies plmk. I got my HTS order in, but didn't order her. She has the other RA-7 arm i think. 2 of my cards got dinged, (they put them in a way too big coffin like box) but i'm going to open eventually. Grievous looks really cool. Glad to have him now w/o even setting foot outside.

Hi, guys! I used to post here a bit more. But I have been disinterested in this years offerings for the most part... Question: Is anybody on here still ordering cases? I'd go in on a case of the coming wave five or the ANH wave. I want each an every figure in this wave. Anyway, if anybody is interested, hit me back. Thanks!

Anyone want a loose ROTS ARC-170 ship? It comes with the box, but I have opened/assembled it, then put it back in the box because I didn't have room to display it. Asking $20.

Burbank Target had a CW Dooku today, I guess left over from yesterday? Nothing else from the wave, and of course he's the one I planned to skip anyway.

BPs and Evo sets have gone up to $23.99!! Guess Target's only trying to be competitive with TRU now... $4 increase in just a couple months. Crazy.

Sounds like GG will be shipping the OT Obi-Wan Animated Maquette just before Thanksgiving. At long last...

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    BPs and Evo sets have gone up to $23.99!! Guess Target's only trying to be competitive with TRU now... $4 increase in just a couple months. Crazy.
    I think the vehicles also went up to $24.99. It's just been within the last week. I'm so glad I picked up the new BPs last week at $21.99 and didn't wait.

terrible choice on Target's part (& hasbro's). Basic figure prices back down to $7 and then increase BP, evos, and vehicles? Wth??