Page 579 of 1043 FirstFirst ... 79479529569575576577578579580581582583589629679 ... LastLast
Results 5,781 to 5,790 of 10424
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I should go out Star Wars hunting.

or milfhu --nevermind.

Quick poll for anyone who bought The Clone Wars movie. Did you get the Target sp. ed.(comic), Best Buy sp. ed.(steelbook) or just the Blu-ray (any store)??? I got the steelbook. Rex is awesome. The digital copy was a plus too.

Quote Originally Posted by santosha View Post
    501st Clone and DVD sets up on Walmarts site with 0.97c shipping
    http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...ct_id=10310604
    Thanks! I just ordered a couple of the 501st Clones!

I didn't even know the CW movie came out. I guess I'm not going to be rushing over to the store to buy it, either.

Maybe the next time I have occasion to go into the store, and the video department.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Quick poll for anyone who bought The Clone Wars movie. Did you get the Target sp. ed.(comic), Best Buy sp. ed.(steelbook) or just the Blu-ray (any store)??? I got the steelbook. Rex is awesome. The digital copy was a plus too.
    I got the Target DVD version as I dont have a Blu Ray, the comic had a good story.

A big thanks to Snags for hooking me up with a Lego Tie Crawler!!!

Culver City Target has a single Leia/Xizor comic pack, but the paint on Leia's head is unbearably bad (I bought the other one, not much of an improvement, it's a similar problem to the Mara Jade figure). They also had an animated Cody and Ahsoka, and the animated Yoda w/ clones battle pack.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got my 5 501st CW Clones from Walmart.com today. I'm surprised that they came so quickly as I placed the order Tues. night. I can't believe I'm saying this but Walmart.com trumps Hasbrotoyshop. Shipping was only around $2.40 too which I gladly paid just to not have to go to Crenshaw or Panorama or Rosemead for site to store free shipping.

I got 2 Millennium Falcon Training battlepacks (R2, 3PO, Ben, Luke) at Wal-Mart yesterday (to crew my BMF). And I finally got Thrawn - Karrde (just 1).
    I intend to try and get 2 more Thrwan-Karrdes, and I'll SELL the Thrawns for half-price ($6.44 as the whole 2-pack is $12.88) - and folks can have the comic and packaging, too.

OR I'll buy Talon Karrde from folks for $6.44 plus shipping.

Oh, I bought the Clone Wars DVD and Hannibal Rising.