Page 57 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157557 ... LastLast
    Picked my TAC Wave 2 case from EE during lunch. They said they only got a small shipment in. I'm all set with DS Troopers (4), Rebel Honor Guards (4), and McBobas (4) now, thanks to ordering cases. Never once seen any of those figures at retail.
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by toonimator View Post
    Holy crap! Even with the new "2 per" limit, McFett and McStormie just sold out super-quick at HTS.

Thanks for posting, I totally forgot to check HTS this morning and was able to snag 2 DSTs and a Biggs.

Found a McStormie and Galactic Marine at Burbank TRU at lunch today- but the rest were just Obi/R2/Mace pegwarmers.

Remote Control R5 Droids

Remote Control R5 Droids are up on SWS.com. Just ordered them both for $18.50 each. Very cool!

R5-X2
    R5-D4
    -Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked my TAC Wave 2 case from EE during lunch. They said they only got a small shipment in. I'm all set with DS Troopers (4), Rebel Honor Guards (4), and McBobas (4) now, thanks to ordering cases. Never once seen any of those figures at retail.
    Dude this is BS. I ordered Wave 2 at the same time you did and I got screwed.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    Dude this is BS. I ordered Wave 2 at the same time you did and I got screwed.
    What time did you order? Mine was placed on 12/5 at 3:16 PM & I called this morning and was told my order hasn't processed yet.

I ordered the case about 40 minutes after you did. I guess Snags got his order around at 2ish.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Luuuuuuke View Post
    Maybe I'm wrong, but when I see that, I think dealer.
    Having that perception doesn't hurt, but myfriends I trade with hunt at the same time (at their stores) so I call them because I'm not sure if they found the same things. The other day, my store was the first to stock the new Galatic Heroes, so they were glad I picked them up for them.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    I ordered the case about 40 minutes after you did. I guess Snags got his order around at 2ish.
    Yeah, my order was at 2:31PM. When I went to EE to pick up the case, they mentioned that they only got "a small shipment" in and that I "was one of the lucky few." The lady said people had been calling about it all day. She also said some guy named Speck showed up there with a machine gun, but she didn't go into detail...
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    The lady said people had been calling about it all day. She also said some guy named Speck showed up there with a machine gun, but she didn't go into detail...
    Well, it's not the nicest neighborhood in the valley- so a little protection is necessary.

Anyone know when the GG CIV exclusives go on pre-order?