Page 582 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 82482532572578579580581582583584585586592632682 ... LastLast
Results 5,811 to 5,820 of 10286
    Is there an official 2008 Hasbro figure poster that has all of the figures from the new waves (ie. the Stormtrooper/Clone Trooper cardbacks)?

P.S. Are there any protective cases that will fit the new Indy figures?

I'm getting rid of my Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon diorama figures. These are really nice poseable sculpts with backdrops/bases. They are loose, but in great condition with all accessories.

I'd love to trade them for something, but I'll probably end up giving them away- anyone interested?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    P.S. Are there any protective cases that will fit the new Indy figures?
    Maybe try one of these:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IndyCases.JPG  

Quote Originally Posted by stillakid View Post
    Maybe try one of these:
    Ouch, that was unnecessarily harsh. At first glance, I thought Turbowars was replying to my post. I just fell asleep watching Clone Wars like I do every Friday night. I give up. Goodnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    LOL JT!!

I saw the new wave last night and I just couldn't get myself to even take one off the peg. Its still fun to look. I just wish there was more OT to see and buy. With that said there's still apart of me that wants to collect them all.
    Give in to the Dark Side! With each passing prequel figure, you make yourself more Lucas' slave.

There's gonna be some good OT figs coming in the next wave, some mind-blowing ones even I'd say. IMO, if you feel the yearning, buy a couple, buy the stuff that really amuses you, don't go overboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Is there an official 2008 Hasbro figure poster that has all of the figures from the new waves (ie. the Stormtrooper/Clone Trooper cardbacks)?
    They gave out one at Comic-Con with all the The Legacy Collection figures, I don't remember if there was one with all the Clone Wars though. I believe Hasbro also made a downloadable version of that poster.

No idea on cases for the Indy figs, but I can tell you for sure that the Hasbro SW cases do not.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I scored pretty good tonight. Well for me anyways. I live in an area where alot of scalpers get to most collectable product before i even get a chance to get to it. SO i'm force to drive about an hour away to a 24 hour walmart in Santa clarita. I went to 1 kmart, and two walmarts and this is what i scored.

---Legacy Collection
    ------Clone trooper Officer Both blue and green version
    ------Commander Faje- they had like 7 out, great condition. I think they may of just stocked. Didn't pick up any extras though i probably should've for some of you guys, sorry.
    ------Brena Organa
    ------Jodo Kast
    ---Clone Wars Collection
    ------Plo Koon, i like the Gauntlet this comes with. a nice touch
    ------Count Dooku w/ Asajj holo
    ------Asajj Ventress w/ Count dooku holo

WAs really stocked to get the last two. They where stocking at one of the walmarts and i saw a box and asked if they could open it for me. No problems at all, they cut it open and let me go at it. My local walmart would do the complete opposite.

Oh and i also came across the B'omarr Monastery Assault Battlepack. I'm loving this set. I also like the smaller boxes the battlepacks come in. It gets rid of some of the unused space like in the old sets.

Thats it for me. A total success in my eyes.

At 10am Burbank Target, I found the whole Faie wave, with new Grievous. Left them on the pegs, but took Faie as an opener since his card was all dinged up. They also had Leia/Xizor comic pack.

i have extra Hasbro TLC posters (from CC) and 1 or 2 Indiana Jones' figure posters if anyone is looking for them.

Lol at stillakid's pic attachment!! Just a joke Speck, mr. sensitive.

Was at Los Feliz TRU yesterday and noticed they had two new Clone Wars "Armada" Bust-Up sets. The paint jobs were terrible. These things are hard to find because they look like those friggin' keychains that TRU is always selling.

Actually found something today. Stopped by Covina WM around noon (the one that usually has nothing but empty pegs) and found all of CW Wave 3, a Commander Faie Comic 2 pack, and several Dark Knight MM Thugs (2 different mask pack ins).

I even got to watch a show while checking out. Apparently a woman was trying to use a credit/debit card at the fast self checkout lane and couldn't find her ID when they asked for it. She was causing a major scene (a manager and I'm guessing someone from lost prevention showed up), even going as far as to say that the WM employee took her ID.