Page 583 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 83483533573579580581582583584585586587593633683 ... LastLast
Results 5,821 to 5,830 of 10416
    Didn't have time to post this morning, but I stashed a JLU yellow sinestro and a Batman with wonder pig. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Was at Los Feliz TRU yesterday and noticed they had two new Clone Wars "Armada" Bust-Up sets. The paint jobs were terrible. These things are hard to find because they look like those friggin' keychains that TRU is always selling.
    Hey bro,

Where specifically in the store were they? I was thinking of picking them up.

Thanks,
    Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

I'm starting to see some of the new end-caps at Target. Today I saw the exclusive Transformers, exclusive Clone Wars Battle Packs, and the exclusive GI Joe Ultimate Battle Pack (which I could NOT pass up!!!) They raised the price on the BP's from last year's $49.99 to $62.99 OUCH...can you say clearance?

I stashed a DC Direct Build-a-fig wave 4 Artemis at TRU La Cienega this morning. Don't know if anyone needs it. PM me for location.
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Crunchy, I've seen on other boards that target is already increasing the price of the UBP to $69.99. I'm in Anahiem today and found the new Obi Wan starfighter for $19.99.

Funny Money - PM sent for Artemis.

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Crunchy, I've seen on other boards that target is already increasing the price of the UBP to $69.99.
    Glad I got it before they did that!

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    I stashed a DC Direct Build-a-fig wave 4 Artemis at TRU La Cienega this morning. Don't know if anyone needs it. PM me for location.
    I think that's probably DC Universe Classics and not DC Direct. Anyhow, I could use this figure as trade fodder so I'll PM you for it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    I think that's probably DC Universe Classics and not DC Direct. Anyhow, I could use this figure as trade fodder so I'll PM you for it right now.
    It was already claimed.

Sorry about the mix-up. It's whatever line has the build-a-fig arms, legs, torso, head, etc. I just haven't seen her before.

Picked up both Clone Armada bust-up sets at Burbank TRU tonight. First SW thing I've bought in a while. Not too much of any consequence going on in the SW collecting world lately...

-Emperor Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Today at TRU La Cienega

Stashed a royal Blue Iron Monger (they had a lot of IM figs. Hasbro rep was stocking. It was the only Blue IMonger in the four cases,.. that's why I stashed)

ALSO stashed GI JOE- Para-Viper, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, and Wraith

PM me for locations