Page 584 of 1041 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 10404
    Picked up the Gentle Giant old Obi-Wan maquette and Unmasked Vader mighty mugg today.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post
    Picked up the Gentle Giant old Obi-Wan maquette and Unmasked Vader mighty mugg today.

-Snags
    I also found the unmasked vader (very cool) Darth maul (shirtless), and the Darth Revan mighty muggs !! I'm still hoping they make the original 4 cantina members !
    Today at TRU I saw 2 new starwars battle packs, one had 7 droids and the other had 6 clones (both very cool) they were priced at 39.99 each !! They are from that battlefront 2 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    Today at TRU La Cienega

Stashed a royal Blue Iron Monger (they had a lot of IM figs. Hasbro rep was stocking. It was the only Blue IMonger in the four cases,.. that's why I stashed)

ALSO stashed GI JOE- Para-Viper, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, and Wraith

PM me for locations
    I'm probably too late for the stash anyhow but was that Wraith holographic?

Thanks Funny Money for the Artemis stash. I also picked up the SW Millennium Falcon BP today. What's up with the "goth" Luke?

Quote Originally Posted by RUSHBOY View Post
    I'm still hoping they make the original 4 cantina members !
    Agreed - that would be very cool.

-Snags
    [FONT=Arial Narrow]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by darkagent View Post
    Thanks Funny Money for the Artemis stash. I also picked up the SW Millennium Falcon BP today. What's up with the "goth" Luke?
    Saw this pack today too. $24+ for oxygen masks, arm healing device, and blast shield helmet? No thanks. Not to mention there's a new epIV Obi coming out. Saw some Joes on sale at glendale target. Why aren't they on sale at the WEHO target as well?, there were some i wanted to buy there but 7.54 was a bit much. Ba$tards.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-27-2008 at 01:16 AM. Reason: negation

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Saw this pack today too. $24+ for oxygen masks, arm healing device, and blast shield helmet? No thanks. Not to mention there's a new epIV Obi coming out. Saw some Joes on sale at glendale target. Why aren't they on sale at the WEHO target as well?, there were some i wanted to buy there but 7.54 was a bit much. Ba$tards.
    That oughta teach you to stay away from that WeHo Target!

Btw, the $4.99 Joe figure sale is over and so the ones you saw at Glendale Target should've rung up as $7.54 as well. The little bottom tier never gonna be a pro collector that is me actually got more than a few figures from the La Brea Target during the sale...4 Para Vipers, Bazooka, Arctic Snake Eyes, Bazooka Trooper, Mutt/Junkyard, Wraith, Armored Cobra Commander and at another location scored Matt Trakker, Pilot Scarlett, Eel and Cobra Flint.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueSnags View Post

-Snags
    Damn, I had the day off and decided not to hit up the LCS, so I missed out on my maquette!

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    That oughta teach you to stay away from that WeHo Target!

Btw, the $4.99 Joe figure sale is over and so the ones you saw at Glendale Target should've rung up as $7.54 as well. The little bottom tier never gonna be a pro collector that is me actually got more than a few figures from the La Brea Target during the sale...4 Para Vipers, Bazooka, Arctic Snake Eyes, Bazooka Trooper, Mutt/Junkyard, Wraith, Armored Cobra Commander and at another location scored Matt Trakker, Pilot Scarlett, Eel and Cobra Flint.
    man, you got all the good ones at a good price. That makes you semi-pro.
    I was going to go back and buy the ones i wanted at WeHo and show the receipt at glendale for a reduction, but so much for that if u said the sale was over. They need to do that with SW once or twice to get rid of all the pegwarmers. They've had the same figs up for months.

commtech - you have a pm

Tycho ---what's up with the Thrawn??
    Last edited by bikerscout; 11-27-2008 at 04:41 AM. Reason: tych

$7.54 is nothing, bikerscout.

On the other site that you go to, some have seen 9.98 per figure.