Page 585 of 1042 FirstFirst ... 85485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 10414
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    Tycho ---what's up with the Thrawn??
    I've only EVER found 1 set - the one Thrawn I'm keeping.

I'll still be looking out there when I get the chance, as I think having 2 more Talon Karrde figures would be useful. However, my Grandma just passed away and I've been spending a lot of family-time before and after, and have not been Star Wars hunting per se. (Oh, and then I ordered the Organas online, so I have even less of an excuse to go to the brick-n-mortar stores - but I still might be able to get Thrawn online as well. Not that I'm not going to the brick-n-mortars, but not today - Not "black Friday." I like to avoid that kind of madness.)

Tycho, so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope your family is dealing with it well.

Well, I actually ventured out to TRU this morning. The lines were pretty bad, but I was able to grab Guitar Hero III for my Wii for half price! That's the only deal I found worth mentioning. I did check for SW, Joes, Transformers, Cars, etc...but there was nothing to get excited about. I'm going back to sleep.

The DCUC Batman Beyond that I stashed nearly 2 weeks ago is still there. PM me if you want to claim it.

Quote Originally Posted by figrin bran View Post
    The DCUC Batman Beyond that I stashed nearly 2 weeks ago is still there. PM me if you want to claim it.

Wow! That must be a superstash. Do you think it'll last 'til tuesday? I'll be in that area on that day.

If any of you have contacts at Warner Bros., they have Toys for Tots collections going on on the lot.

Is Target going to have any Extreme Battle Packs this Xmas like they did last year with the Hoth/Endor sets? I didn't buy those- as tempting as they were, but I just like seeing them on the shelves. I really want the BMF, but have no cash or space for that big guy. I'm thinking of maybe getting one white big-wing Tie, just to have on display. Anyone have one to trade for the big blue version?

Basic Figure pegs are pretty moldy lately- nothing new except remnants. The vehicle rehashes are really boring me too- when are they gonna clear those out and bring out new stuff? I guess we have to wait until January?

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    If any of you have contacts at Warner Bros., they have Toys for Tots collections going on on the lot.

I do, but that's way over in Burbank. I just called my local Encino Fire Department and they collect toys there, so I'll be visiting later today with a lot of extras!

six big boxes were just dropped off at the local Fire station full of new 12" and star cased figures. I hope they go to good use. Would had liked a receipt, but its cool. God only knows how much $ was spent of that stuff.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Saw Ashoka, Cody, Rex, Oddball at Glendale Target tonight- even though I hate Ashoka's character/voice, the figure is spot-on. If I were younger, single and hadn't already amassed a ton of stuff, I'd go for Clone Wars collecting- but it's just too much. Statues on the other hand are very tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post

Is Target going to have any Extreme Battle Packs this Xmas like they did last year with the Hoth/Endor sets? I didn't buy those- as tempting as they were, but I just like seeing them on the shelves. I really want the BMF, but have no cash or space for that big guy. I'm thinking of maybe getting one white big-wing Tie, just to have on display. Anyone have one to trade for the big blue version?
    I beleive they have a skiff pack this year and another one
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

The other pack is clone wars themed.

Also, if anyone wants to use the warner toy drops, I'm a WB employee.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!