Page 586 of 1037 FirstFirst ... 86486536576582583584585586587588589590596636686 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,860 of 10363
    Quote Originally Posted by Jango Speck View Post
    Saw Ashoka, Cody, Rex, Oddball at Glendale Target tonight- even though I hate Ashoka's character/voice, the figure is spot-on. If I were younger, single and hadn't already amassed a ton of stuff, I'd go for Ahsoka.
    what?? I hope u mean when u were in your teens Speck!!!

Figrin - 7.54 is kind of high for joes. Esp. when they are a little cheaper at wally. When they could've been had for 4.99 at the sale too - i regret missing it. H doesn't have to pay royalties for them so they shouldn't be that high anyway.

Tycho - sorry to hear about the death in the family. If you ever have a thrawn u don't want, plmk. Don't want to get the pack just for one fig, as I saw it a few days ago. Twice actually.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-01-2008 at 08:01 AM. Reason: comma

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    what?? I hope u mean when u were in your teens Speck!!!
    Nice misquote- very funny.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post

Tycho - sorry to hear about the death in the family. If you ever have a thrawn u don't want, plmk. Don't want to get the pack just for one fig, as I saw it a few days ago. Twice actually.

Thank you and remember, I'll buy Karrde off you and pay for the postage if you want to do it that way. (2 Karrdes maximum).

I haven't been hunting myself. Perhaps I'll look a little this week when I get the chance. I just got back from a weekend at my brother's and it's a 4 laundry-load morning (or 6 loads if I get to the bed sheets this morning, too - was planning on that for my exciting evening instead).

Sorry for the late post.

La Cienega TRU
    Stashed a GI Joe SEA COMMAND 3 PACK- DEEP SIX, TORPEDO AND CUTTER
    the tape on the side was missing. It looked like nothing was missing. It was a 'fair hiding place' should be okay 'til morning,... I hope

PM me for location
    Hide it, Post it, and PM it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    Thank you and remember, I'll buy Karrde off you and pay for the postage if you want to do it that way. (2 Karrdes maximum).

I haven't been hunting myself. Perhaps I'll look a little this week when I get the chance. I just got back from a weekend at my brother's and it's a 4 laundry-load morning (or 6 loads if I get to the bed sheets this morning, too - was planning on that for my exciting evening instead).

Ty: Don't know about the laundry, but i can try to split the comic pack with ya if i see it again. I'm pretty tapped out this week though - a bad mix of expenses and bills that need to be paid this week.

FM: -i saw some of the newer Joe 3 packs at LF TRU last week as well. They also had a ton of FF vs. Joes BPs and Crimson Guard BPs.

I hit up Target NoHo on my way to work. There were lots of exclusive CW BP's, 1 Christophsis UBP, w10 & w11 basic figure GI Joes, 1 GI Joe UBP, & all 4 JLU 6-packs (on sale $15.99). I didn't get a thing, but it was cool seeing so much new stuff!!!

TRU La Cienega, stashed the DC Universe two packs of- Batgirl & Azrael, and Cyborg Superman & Mongul (stashed in same place)

PM for location

Didn't see Green Lan. or Orion packs. There was another Artemis on the pegs as well.

Has anyone had any luck with the Indy TOD wave? I know that line has been dumped. Just wondering what you guys have found. I meant to post that I got my Indy SS 12 inch last week. Truly one of their best figures to date.

Quote Originally Posted by Funny Money View Post
    TRU La Cienega, stashed the DC Universe two packs of- Batgirl & Azrael, and Cyborg Superman & Mongul (stashed in same place)

PM for location

Didn't see Green Lan. or Orion packs. There was another Artemis on the pegs as well.

Has anyone had any luck with the Indy TOD wave? I know that line has been dumped. Just wondering what you guys have found. I meant to post that I got my Indy SS 12 inch last week. Truly one of their best figures to date.
    PM sent! I need those!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Commtech View Post
    PM sent! I need those!!!!!!
    You got 'em. Check your inbox

Also this is still avail. as of this morning...

stashed GI JOE- Para-Viper, Cobra Bazooka Trooper, and Wraith

Argghhhh! Beaten to yet another Funny Money stash once again.

FM, I have the TOD wave but had to buy them off of Jedi Master Guyute who got them from a Kroger's in Ohio.