Page 588 of 1038 FirstFirst ... 88488538578584585586587588589590591592598638688 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 10378
    I bought Ashoka today - the first one I'd ever seen. A kid got Odd Ball (also the first one I've seen). I bought a Wave-1 Anakin to go with Ashoka.

My return receipt's good for 90 days.

They also had Transformers Universe Ironhide. The first time I've seen him. He looked pretty cool.

$62.99 - the price for the Sarlaac. It looked small. This won't be a purchase.

Christophis was there, too. Not interested.

Nice finds Darkagent. I'd really like to see the Hound/ravage. Maybe even pick it up. I saw a slough (sp?) of Joes yesterday between 2 walmarts but no really good figures. Did see one croc master, but wanted Wraith. &^$&%#$ scalpers!! Crunchy inspired me to do the wally run, and in the western end of the valley i found the Faie/Vos comic pack. Clone emp. was good too, but i wanted Faie more and these packs aren't $10-11 anymore sad to say. Saw CW Asajj finally. Also saw the Christophsis bp at target. Pretty cool but i don't have space for it. I'll trade my extra Quinlan Vos for a Thrawn if anyone's interested.
    Last edited by bikerscout; 12-06-2008 at 06:16 PM. Reason: sp

I'm so disappointed with the Faie from the Comic packs. His head without the helmet is just way to small. The helmet even looks a bit strange and distorted. The Target UBPs are somewhat of a blessing in disguise for me. They're so bad, that I won't be picking them up and my wallet will be very happy.

Bikerscout, the Transformers Hound is definitely a must have. He looks a lot better than Ironhide turned out to be. The Ravage is also very cool.

thx for the advice DA. I have a ton of SW to open before i get to that faie comic pack, but if i don't like it when i do i might take it back so i'm not stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bikerscout View Post
    I'll trade my extra Quinlan Vos for a Thrawn if anyone's interested.

I'm going to try and take you up on that. I'm not really interested in Faie that much at all. This could work out mutually well for both of us.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycho View Post
    I'm going to try and take you up on that. I'm not really interested in Faie that much at all. This could work out mutually well for both of us.

why not? Gives me an excuse to open the pack early. And if really don't like Faie, I'll return the other pack.

Is the Faie from the BD wave the same as the comic version? And is the Stass Allie a new figure? I bought both, but I don't want to keep them if I already have them. And I'm interested in finding the Christophsis pack, but even after hitting 3 targets, I haven't even seen a shelf tag for those packs yet.
    All Hail Darth Schmitsky!

Quote Originally Posted by Chaddymac View Post
    Is the Faie from the BD wave the same as the comic version? And is the Stass Allie a new figure? I bought both, but I don't want to keep them if I already have them. And I'm interested in finding the Christophsis pack, but even after hitting 3 targets, I haven't even seen a shelf tag for those packs yet.
    I don't have Comic Faie but Stass Allie is a new figure - head is new and there's leg articulation plus more arm articulation.

Tycho, if you didn't read the SSG reviews of Ironhide, JT gave it a C. I gave it a C- but nearly a D. Buy one at your own risk.

hmmm.if Hound is out, Cyclonus and Cheetor should be out as well.
    Red 6 or Bust - 2005 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    bith tannen - 2006 SSG Fantasy Football Champion
    red 6 - 2008 SSG Fantasy Football Champion

both Faies out this year are new. The TLC version has him in white engineering armor and the comic pack has him in Kashyyyk scout armor.

That sucks about Ironhide - I'm guessing. As I'm curious, I'll go and read the reviews as soon as I leave this forum topic (LA J.F.) But he looked cool in the store and in his packaging.